The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, you are looking at this all wrong. You probably just don't talk about your relationships with your parents and they can't read your mind. I used to do the same thing, but instead of getting $1000, my mom asked me if I was gay. Ask the girl you are taking to prom to go with you. Treat yourself and her to a great meal and buy her ticket. You will have about $600 left over to get a new driver or something.

I hate all the girls at my school. I don't have relationships with them and I don't talk to them. My dad takes that as me having no game. But I really just don't try. I'll try for a girl in college. Maybe.

yeah, chics hate that word

$3000 for the 2 hole

Do you think he would need to ask permission to play the back 9?

Only if you're a West Coast Canadian dude. Some of those poor SOB's still haven't been able to get out of their driveways.

that's also true. I'd much rather be West Coast Canadian

that's also true. I'd much rather be West Coast Canadian
Hell yeah, you can wear whatever the F you want to work, you get so smoke weed all day, you work til noon then play golf. Why not? These guys have it figured out and we're just a bunch of dummies.

Hell yeah, you can wear whatever the F you want to work, you get so smoke weed all day, you work til noon then play golf. Why not? These guys have it figured out and we're just a bunch of dummies.

And he's in management! CB FTW!

Only if you're a West Coast Canadian dude. Some of those poor SOB's still haven't been able to get out of their driveways.

You guys are funny. Canadians rule! I wouldn't call myself semi retired though, I work at least 60 hours a week but if I can I try and fit golf into the middle of my day. I usually start work at 6 am and work till 5 pm but on days when I want to golf, I start work at 6 am work till 10 am the play golf till 2 pm and the work till 6 pm. Still 8 hours that day but with a long lunch break.

Its the benefit of being management I guess plus I have to have my cell on me the whole time and return some emails and return a couple of calls but it allows me to get my golf in.

In the summer I just golf after work since you can easily get in 18 after 5.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Dudes you should all move here. I will hire you guys and we will golf.

It's definitely The Breeze's world and we're just living in it.

sure is. When we were at that CVS down in Orlando you should have seen the people flocking to him. He made friends with these ladies from NYC. They even offered to buy him one of those fans that squirts water. Wherever he goes its instant celebrity for him.

Any time you sneak out of work early and get to the golf course, it's because The Breeze allowed it to be so.

In Breeze's world I a basically retired. I start work at 7 and get off at 3. I can get 18 in by dinner after work.

In Breeze's world I a basically retired. I start work at 7 and get off at 3. I can get 18 in by dinner after work.
You've got it figured out too dude. If only you didn't have to put up with high school punks. I don't know how you don't smash at least one face a day.

Its the name of the nerdy kids girlfriends mouth troll. Her other troll down below was pillowpants..haha

Oh yeah, I remember pillowpants. Now I want to watch that movie again. I might have to do that in the next few days. I stole it from a former girl.

Nope. Course is open today and I just got excited. Noon shotgun for me.

It is about time broham. Tear that crap up.

I hate all the girls at my school. I don't have relationships with them and I don't talk to them. My dad takes that as me having no game. But I really just don't try. I'll try for a girl in college. Maybe.

The only way to get game is to practice. I was a lot like you in high school. I had a few girl friends, but none that lasted any length of time. I didn't have any game though. I developed that toward the end of college. I was scared to death of asking out anybody that I actually really liked and there is nothing wrong with that.

You've got it figured out too dude. If only you didn't have to put up with high school punks. I don't know how you don't smash at least one face a day.

We watch movies everyday. Awesome!

Can a guy just easily jump from IT to being a teacher you think? Or wait, does IT for schools get off at 3pm also?

We have business classes. They teach Microsoft programs, web development, computer repair and personal finance.

We have business classes. They teach Microsoft programs, web development, computer repair and personal finance.
That might be something to look into. I pretty much hate my job now but have been here for 14 years (today in fact) so the pay and the time kind of keep me here. I'm ready for something different though....maybe a computer repair class, sort of reminds me of shop class and shop teachers are always cool right? That would be alright in my book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back