The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL @ overjacking. That is a serious condition and very rant worthy.

I don't understand why a few people can't get their **** together to make a small decision! It is that not hard, but some people can't pull the trigger.

Ill get em for you GrantD! let me know who.

I got my new irons, took out the 7 iron, took out the free sleeve of Wilson balls, and proceeded to duff all three balls...not what I'd expected our maiden voyage l, haha.

Tap before talk.

Time to Mattykrack them and pick up some new ones. TO THE PONDER THREAD WE GO.

Time to Mattykrack them and pick up some new ones. TO THE PONDER THREAD WE GO.

Haha, I live in a world where that verb doesn't exist. We have a date at the dome tonight to get properly acquainted.

Tap before talk.

My school needs to hire greenskeepers.

I got my new irons, took out the 7 iron, took out the free sleeve of Wilson balls, and proceeded to duff all three balls...not what I'd expected our maiden voyage l, haha.

Tap before talk.
We both know it's the balls fault.

We both know it's the balls fault.

Definitely. Wilson Smart Core's didn't deserve to be the first pure strike off of my club face.

Tap before talk.

Definitely. Wilson Smart Core's didn't deserve to be the first pure strike off of my club face.

Tap before talk.

That seems like poor marketing. If you are going to give away a free sleeve of balls with the clubs, it seems you are trying to get people to use your balls. Why not give away a sleeve of decent balls. I actually like the FG Tour balls, and the Duo balls seem to be pretty popular. But those Smartcore balls are shiite.

My rant, I'm tired of those Callaway rooftop commercials.

Today, Pennsylvania became the 10th state to ban texting while driving. Under the new "Anti-Texting Law," it is illegal to send, read, or write a text, e-mail, or instant message on a wireless device while your car is in motion. Pennsylvania considers texting while driving a primary offense, which means you can be pulled over and fined for this action alone. The fine is $50.

I wonder if I can get out of a ticket by saying 'officer, I was THP'ing, not texting'

Today, Pennsylvania became the 10th state to ban texting while driving. Under the new "Anti-Texting Law," it is illegal to send, read, or write a text, e-mail, or instant message on a wireless device while your car is in motion. Pennsylvania considers texting while driving a primary offense, which means you can be pulled over and fined for this action alone. The fine is $50.

I wonder if I can get out of a ticket by saying 'officer, I was THP'ing, not texting'
I don't have a problem with this at all.

Whew, nothing about playing Words With Friends or Tapatalk.

That seems like poor marketing. If you are going to give away a free sleeve of balls with the clubs, it seems you are trying to get people to use your balls. Why not give away a sleeve of decent balls. I actually like the FG Tour balls, and the Duo balls seem to be pretty popular. But those Smartcore balls are shiite.

My rant, I'm tired of those Callaway rooftop commercials.

Those commercials suck. The guy who sold the irons didn't work tot Wilson so it was cool he even included them...altthough I immediately went outside to hit them into the forest...

Sent from my Kindle Fire

This isn't a rant but an update. My cousin who found out she had ovarian cancer last week just got told today that they believe that they got it all. So no chemo or radiation for now, just monitoring her!!!

that should be in the happy happy joy joy thread

Great news, nerfny!

Good news nerfny! Happy for your friend.

I got some minor sun burn on my face today :angry:. I used sun block too :bulgy-eyes:

Completely agree. I've been on eBay plenty long enough to know his threat about a lawsuit is BS. But with his actions now I'm worried about the legitimacy of the clubs.

I know this is late but how did you purchase? Call your CC company and walk away. Leave his two email and negative feedback.

I know this is late but how did you purchase? Call your CC company and walk away. Leave his two email and negative feedback.

I agree Tadashi, I read about sellers like that on Ebay with their threats to avoid negative feedback, low class.

Here is my rant, we have testing sign up that is getting very little attention because it's not a big OEM. Bridgestone had twice as many sign ups in the same amount of time. Tired of people being full of crap and only showing interest if it's a big name or clubs.
Love seeing people sign up for testing with what they are going to do and then do nothing. Don't waste everyone's time.

Here is my rant, we have testing sign up that is getting very little attention because it's not a big OEM. Bridgestone had twice as many sign ups in the same amount of time. Tired of people being full of crap and only showing interest if it's a big name or clubs.
Love seeing people sign up for testing with what they are going to do and then do nothing. Don't waste everyone's time.

this happened last time Polara had testing. I think people feel like if they get picked they risk not getting picked for something else, when in reality, if you do a knock fdown drag out job it could boost your chances.

Very valid rant, Freddie. Just got back home from a 5 hour round of golf (ugh) and was going to post about it when I saw that. Makes me very sad that this is happening. The more testing signups we have, the more companies want to test with THP, the better THP markets its own brand. We all have a part in this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back