Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supposed to be beautiful but windy all week, but I will get my golfing in.

rain rain insane in my membrane

Low 70's tomorrow with 20mph winds....sounds like golfing to me!

Low to mid 60's on weds and sunny. Gonna be really wet out but I am going out to play!

Supposed to be 73 tomorrow, about 60* at 10 AM.

We're playing at 9:30, before the 40+ mph gusts hit. We'll only be dealing with the 30+ winds the first nine before the gales hit.

I think it's supposed to get up over 40 tomorrow. Golfing it is!

52* tomorrow...if it wasn't for that pesky snow on the ground. We have got to be getting close to golf season.

It is supposed to be beautiful tomorrow. I'm pumped up.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

It's 15 days until Spring. It's looking up.

It was 65 yesterday, and now there is snow on the ground. :at-wits-end:

High of 72* today with 10 to 15 mph winds. Back in the 40's tomorrow, but shouldn't last too long at this rate.

Beautiful today. 63* although very windy.

It's going to be in the low 60s tomorrow and almost 70 on thursday! Woohooo! Sweater-less golf time!

It's not supposed to get below 60 all night. High of 70 tomorrow with less wind than today. It's supposed to drop in speed after12 noon, when we head out.

man almost 70 today, stuck at work, should be 50's this weekend so hoping to get out for at least 1 round

Supposed to be upper 60s today in CT! Decided against taking the day though as I would love to keep as many as I can for this summer... But man is it going to be depressing looking out the window today!!! :banghead:

Wind swept round yesterday it was insane! Blowing 30mph gusting over 40mpg but the temp was 62! Dropping back to reality a bit today!

Beautiful weather here today and I will be inside all day working. FML

57* already this morning with a warm breeze. Gotta get out today, it's going to be in the mid-high 60s!

57* already this morning with a warm breeze. Gotta get out today, it's going to be in the mid-high 60s!

Nice...we are supposed to have that by tomorrow. Gonna be a good weekend...

Cold and wet today. Rained most of the night and we had a little bit of snow as well. No golf today.

Tomorrow it's supposed to get up to 57 and no wind. Wonder where I'll be.

Playing at noon. Beautiful weather. If all goes well, we might play 36.

Today it was sunny and 68*. Awesome. It's supposed to rain overnight and be back at 45* tomorrow. If it isn't raining tomorrow morning I'll probably go and play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back