The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight, I may have a beer.

Sounds terrible.

Add Duffner in to that, that would be quite the trio.

Oh goodness. Throw in Kevin Na in the mix and you have an epic throw down!

Dean and Spank!!!! LOL

Paulo, you're quote was so awesome I couldnt quote it. I'm assuming you'll be having a High Life?

Jersey Nate is bobbing and weaving like a champion.
I know we have some fans on here...

u4Kag.gif

I just finished up my taxes for the last three years and figure I'll mail them off in a few days. Procrastination saved me from paying almost a grand in 2009 woot. Now they owe me. Suckers!

I just finished up my taxes for the last three years and figure I'll mail them off in a few days. Procrastination saved me from paying almost a grand in 2009 woot. Now they owe me. Suckers!

I like this Hawk!!!! I have an idea of what you can fund for me.. LOL

Actually One T and I were talking aboot something last night. I have all these clubs I need and the PGA value guide sucks. So we are going to start a TMex value guide that will serve as the TRUTH. We hope to have it done soon so you all can start rtading in to local retailers ASAP.

The Tmex value guide will likely be fair and charming. Sign me up.

The Tmex value guide will likely be fair and charming. Sign me up.

We can give quotes here but we didnt want to clog threads. Ask away and we will calculate.

Just the trailer for Project X pisses me off. It even makes me hate the shafts.

Kevin

How about a price on a 2008 Callaway Diablo 3 wood (draw version)

We can give quotes here but we didnt want to clog threads. Ask away and we will calculate.

r9 Supertri in good condition?

Just the trailer for Project X pisses me off. It even makes me hate the shafts.

Kevin

LMFAO. Itlooks horrid and i hate the fact its even a movie.

How about a price on a 2008 Callaway Diablo 3 wood (draw version)

Well, we take into account who owned it. $196. Thats in fair condition.

r9 Supertri in good condition?

You used this right? But Nerfny also touched it? If she hadn't you'd be looking at $7. Now its $79.

LMFAO. Itlooks horrid and i hate the fact its even a movie.

Wait until high school graduation time this Spring. Dumb youths all over the country will be burning down neighborhoods, fighting midgets, and driving cars into pools.

Kevin

They dont do that already in your country? :alien:
Wait until high school graduation time this Spring. Dumb youths all over the country will be burning down neighborhoods, fighting midgets, and driving cars into pools.

Kevin

Kevin

Yeah, it was probably the worst thing that couldve been shown to our youth.

A? As in, one? That's it?

Yep, but you need to understand the size of A beer in Scotland.

Situation as follows -

Man (Let's call him P) says to other half....honey, I'd love to watch that chick flick with you tonight, you know that, but it's my friend Thomas, he's going through a rough time in his life right now and he just needs a friend, someone to talk to. He's invited me out and I think he just wants to talk, get it off his chest. I'm just popping out for a beer, to try to support him.

Fast forward 6 hours.

P stumbles in the front door wearing a hi-viz vest and an afro wig, falls over the dog and shouts something about pizza.

Result - Scottish women reckon that A beer is about 3 gallons.

Home sweet home, relaxing on the couch for the day. Ha ha and most of you guys are just arriving at work JK

Situation as follows -

Man (Let's call him P) says to other half....honey, I'd love to watch that chick flick with you tonight, you know that, but it's my friend Thomas, he's going through a rough time in his life right now and he just needs a friend, someone to talk to. He's invited me out and I think he just wants to talk, get it off his chest. I'm just popping out for a beer, to try to support him.

Fast forward 6 hours.

P stumbles in the front door wearing a hi-viz vest and an afro wig, falls over the dog and shouts something about pizza.

Someone rep him... Please lol

mHlm3.jpg

Situation as follows -

Fast forward 6 hours.

If I had any rep to give you, I would. I wish I was Scottish.

Someone rep him... Please lol
Ditto this, Im out of rep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back