The Name Change Thread

That was an AOL IM screen name since college. I was a big Dave fan back then.

Tapatalkin

Nothing wrong with that. Dave was a college girl magnet in our day!

I thought of changin' mine a while back, but someone already has it. :arrogant:

Is that me??? LOL Sorry Toad.

Haha that is a good one. I was thinking just Chunky

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

How about The Chunk!! Or as I refer to you in PM's Capt. Chunk

I wish I had picked something cooler. I never thought I'd be around that long.

I've been Wakeriderof87 on every forum I've been on for the last 10 years. Figured i might as well shorten it up a bit. People already frequently called me Wake in posts.

Over 4 or 5 letters in a name and you are getting abbreviated

I'm thinking about changing mine to Masquinongy.

Esox

Are muskellunge tasty?

--
tapatalk

I was rbelbin. After the MC1.0 I now "the Belbs". Plus I am f'ing drunk when I post most of the time. Like now.

Are muskellunge tasty?

--
tapatalk

No. And the big ones are old and loaded with mercury. True musky fishermen are generally catch and release guys, unless they get a real fish of a lifetime and put one on the wall. But even most giant fish are photographed and guys have fiberglass replicas made.

Kevin

I was rbelbin. After the MC1.0 I now "the Belbs". Plus I am f'ing drunk when I post most of the time. Like now.

Trailer Park Boy.

Kevin

I like this thread. DMB had thrown me off for a while with his change. I don't think I'd ever change my name. I don't know what I'd change it to if I did.

Yeah. Mc video thread and outing thread. ;)

I looked in the outing thread and didn't see it. Must not have gone back far enough. Well done, sir. You playing golf yet?

Kevin

I like this thread. DMB had thrown me off for a while with his change. I don't think I'd ever change my name. I don't know what I'd change it to if I did.

How bout " Da Shite". Yeah. I feel me getting banned soon.

No. And the big ones are old and loaded with mercury. True musky fishermen are generally catch and release guys, unless they get a real fish of a lifetime and put one on the wall. But even most giant fish are photographed and guys have fiberglass replicas made.

Kevin

Hmm, my kinda fisherman. Though I have a hard time catching things I couldn't eat if I wanted. Sounds like snook here except snook are quite tasty.

Drunken belbs sighting!!

--
tapatalk

Sean Combs approves this thread.

Back