Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

As I get older, my memory does not do as well. Who won that day?

Just make sure as you are walking in JBs shadow following his every move at the Morgan Cup you don't forget to look away and check the leaderboard every once in a while and get some good shots of me sticking my shots close. I want some of that footage to go on THP so EVERYONE gets to see the meltdown of the Wow Factor, not just those in attendance.

Still waiting.....

IN is Super! You meanies leave him alone. So who am I playing on Sunday? Seems like Cookie is playing everybody

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

You better head back to that wine cool and the Bachelor, I'd hate for you to miss anything

As I get older, my memory does not do as well. Who won that day?

You won, no doubt. Not afraid to admit it. Just imagine me playing every hole just like I did on 18 that day, because thats pretty much how I'm hitting the ball.

Don't worry JB, after the Morgan Cup is over and Team Hackers has come home with the cup I will still get back on here and remind everyone that you beat me back in Tampa if that will make you feel better.

You won, no doubt. Not afraid to admit it. Just imagine me playing every hole just like I did on 18 that day, because thats pretty much how I'm hitting the ball.

heheheheheh.
Of course you are....Everybody is always hitting it the best ever on their keyboard, before the big match, right after getting served a wonderful helping of humble pie. Im sure with some small tweaks, you are now a scratch golfer, hitting it 320 with those forgiving blades you are using and on bad days shooting 75. You are amazing. Yet still lost somehow, but amazing nonetheless. Awesome stuff. You and Cookie might be related. Can you critique everybody's swing too?

Just make sure as you are walking in JBs shadow following his every move at the Morgan Cup you don't forget to look away and check the leaderboard every once in a while and get some good shots of me sticking my shots close. I want some of that footage to go on THP so EVERYONE gets to see the meltdown of the Wow Factor, not just those in attendance.

There is lies the problem, the wet lands are protected so I will not be show the forum where your high blocks end up. Maybe you can ask your sponsor for some day glow balls so that we can keep the search under the 5 minute rule. Also pack more than a dozen, we want your match to reach hole 13.

You better head back to that wine cool and the Bachelor, I'd hate for you to miss anything

I'm a little worried about Courtney right now

heheheheheh.
Of course you are....Everybody is always hitting it the best ever on their keyboard, before the big match, right after getting served a wonderful helping of humble pie. Im sure with some small tweaks, you are now a scratch golfer, hitting it 320 with those forgiving blades you are using and on bad days shooting 75. You are amazing. Yet still lost somehow, but amazing nonetheless. Awesome stuff. You and Cookie might be related. Can you critique everybody's swing too?

Don't make me bust out a Cookie Monster rap on you. I like critiquing swings.....just do what I do! Perfection in all it's glory.

Team Hackers tapping!

Only reason I am gonna need more than a dozen is for when everyone is asking for my autograph after the round. I will need all those balls to sign for everyone. I will give you one Tadashi, don't worry. You will be the first one.

heheheheheh.

I love how everyone makes me out to be claiming I am about scratch now just to make me sound silly. I am not and won't claim to be scratch, but I don't think I will need to be anywhere near that to take you down. After the first hole you are gonna be thinking "crap this guy really IS superman, he wasn't joking." You will be so nervous it won't take me long to finish you, or whoever I play.

I love how everyone makes me out to be claiming I am about scratch now just to make me sound silly. I am not and won't claim to be scratch, but I don't think I will need to be anywhere near that to take you down. After the first hole you are gonna be thinking "crap this guy really IS superman, he wasn't joking." You will be so nervous it won't take me long to finish you, or whoever I play.

That to me sounds like a challenge. Somewhere your captain just wet himself.
Just because you wear Underoos that have an S on them does not give you special powers.
The best part about this whole thing, is you believe it. That makes the entire thing that much funnier.

Challenge? I don't even consider you that...

Haha wait, why did I wet myself? Who the heck do I get to beat down on Sunday. Who makes a lot of double bogeys? That's who I want. Hanks!!

INternetgolfers insanity > Cookies

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Didnt we hear this before you played Westchase? Then 90+ shots and one birdie later you are back up in Colts country and suddenly refind your swing/game? I'll make sure to capture those tears on camera.

Didnt we hear this before you played Westchase? Then 90+ shots and one birdie later you are back up in Colts country and suddenly refind your swing/game? I'll make sure to capture those tears on camera.

I'll be crying because I spent $500 to go win in 13 holes and I won't even get to experience the whole course.

INternetgolfers insanity > Cookies

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk
Man I don't know, I mean I'm reading all of his delusional posts and yes he is just digging himself a hole and I really do think that Superman outfit went straight to his head but more insane than Cookie? That's a huge statement. But then again it's INternetGolfer and Cookie so really who gives a crap anyway?

I'll be crying because I spent $500 to go lose in 13 holes and I won't even get to experience the whole course.
FIFY. At least you have 2 days on the course and some good range time on that Friday. I can show you around if you would like.

Man I don't know, I mean I'm reading all of his delusional posts and yes he is just digging himself a hole and I really do think that Superman outfit went straight to his head but more insane than Cookie? That's a huge statement. But then again it's INternetGolfer and Cookie so really who gives a crap anyway?

HAHAHAH. Mr 4 Bird for the win.

Only reason I am gonna need more than a dozen is for when everyone is asking for my autograph after the round. I will need all those balls to sign for everyone. I will give you one Tadashi, don't worry. You will be the first one.

I hold on to it and return it after you get beat down and decide that golf with something on the line or nothing on the line is not for you. I'll give it to you as a reminder that once upon a time you were a rapper and a wanna be golfer. I'll give back so you can share some thoughts with you family on the long drive back to Indiana....at least you have Peyton....oh wait...

Tried to trash talk.....those guys get serious in there. Beware...

Other than that I swung a club for the first time in a few weeks, back did not like it much. Gonna walk at least 9 tomorrow anyways.

Cookie sounds a little defeated.

IN is Super! You meanies leave him alone. So who am I playing on Sunday? Seems like Cookie is playing everybody

Dude, did you forget you are the Captain.....YOU pick who plays who!!

This thread is after getting way to serious, I think i'll have to go for a few pints and come back in here soon. Last time that happened I think I kicked a** didn't I :beat-up:

I think we'll start calling you Conan instead of Kelly. Since you seem to be on the late show.

Get em Kelly!

Back