The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck buddy. I hope you get what you want (which to be honest should be in NJ :D).

No one Wants to go to Jersey. They start off aiming for New York or Philly (still don't know why) and somehow end up sidetracked and in NJ.

Good luck Thain, I know you'll end up in a great place for you.

No one Wants to go to Jersey. They start off aiming for New York or Philly (still don't know why) and somehow end up sidetracked and in NJ.

Good luck Thain, I know you'll end up in a great place for you.

If you knew what was in jersey for him, you'd change your tune.

If Jersey is what I'm thinking, I could be convinced to live there for the opportunity.

I'm just busting dam's chops. You go where the best opportunity, even if its in Jersey.

I'm just busting dam's chops. You go where the best opportunity, even if its in Jersey.

Just as I am Wake....easy big guy

i20's or Ci11's for today's round, LOL

I'm thinking of Ci11's since they're in the bag and I'm lazy. It's also wet and I don't want to get the 20's dirty just yet.

Cmon, you gotta take those i20s out for a spin.

i20's or Ci11's for today's round, LOL

I'm thinking of Ci11's since they're in the bag and I'm lazy. It's also wet and I don't want to get the 20's dirty just yet.

Wait when did you OEM i20's you rich bugger?

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Cmon, you gotta take those i20s out for a spin.

Perhaps, but i love the 11's dude. I think that the course I'm playing today is the perfect way to send them off to bench status.

Wait when did you OEM i20's you rich bugger?

LOL, you should read our forum sometimes Mr. Breeze.

Perhaps, but i love the 11's dude. I think that the course I'm playing today is the perfect way to send them off to bench status.
Wait, the 11s are going to the bench? For what? MC irons?

Wow, good skim by me. Didnt know you OEMd the i20s.

Wait, the 11s are going to the bench? For what? MC irons?

LOL, you should really read our forum sometimes Mr. Eagle.

I don't know. The 20's are for MC preparation dude. Read the i20 thread. I put a write up in there.

Send them off well, man. Hopefully I can hit the 11s sometime soon. Gotta find a retailer that carries them, though.

LOL, you should really read our forum sometimes Mr. Eagle.

I don't know. The 20's are for MC preparation dude. Read the i20 thread. I put a write up in there.
Been out of the loop the past few days, travelling and what not.

I thought I was following along but I guess not. Time to head over to that thread.

Dudes, it was a stupid deal, I couldn't say no. Plus I love them. I also love the 11's. Wtc have I done?

Dudes, it was a stupid deal, I couldn't say no. Plus I love them. I also love the 11's. Wtc have I done?
Just played a round with my dad and brother with the 11s. I like these more and more each time I hit them. Sad day that you are leaving the Army of Darkness.

You have two fitted sets at your disposal. Hope you enjoy the i20s, though, which will make decisions even more difficult I imagine.

You have been epic lately. I can take a set off your hands. ;)

Just played a round with my dad and brother with the 11s. I like these more and more each time I hit them. Sad day that you are leaving the Army of Darkness.

It may never happen WE. I'm the Captain after all :)

Sitting in the buffalo airport waiting for my very late-notice flight to Maryland. I have received 2 job offers and my reference made sure the property understood that, which made them want to fly me down ASAP.

Looking forward to seeing the property and meeting the great management team!

Good luck Thain!!!

I remember when you typed this and you were speaking of the R11s as those irons you absolutely loved. Now those are far in the rear view mirror and two others have set up space in your bag. Things change quick around here!! hehehe

I remember when you typed this and you were speaking of the R11s as those irons you absolutely loved. Now those are far in the rear view mirror and two others have set up space in your bag. Things change quick around here!! hehehe
They do Rhino, you have to be fast to stay up with WIT(TC)B

I'm really getting back into the golf right now. With this weather I just can't stop thinking about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back