Arnold Palmer Invitational Thread (Spoilers)

Tons of players with double bogeys already....esp. on 18....Phil, Webb, Hoff, Ohair.......

Tons of players with double bogeys already....esp. on 18....Phil, Webb, Hoff, Ohair.......

Yeah, AK already parred it. Looks like hole 9 has hit some guys pretty hard as well though.

Big Easy moving to the par 5 6th hole...........good opportunity here.

Phil not looking so Phil like right now.............errrrrr.

Out of respect to 97% of you I will no longer be posting in tourny threads in which Tiger is in the field.

Out of respect to 97% of you I will no longer be posting in tourny threads in which Tiger is in the field.

LOL - liar, yes you will. You can't help it!

That makes me sad. We all need a little realism up in here once in a while.

Quit whining. :crying:

You know you'll be in every tournament thread and 97% of us wouldn't have it any other way.

Don't say that. I need to know exactly which players in all tournaments are playing like turds, you're the official guy to do that!

LOL @ FLTC playing hard to get.. that must be the training seminar talking. Team building FTW!

Webb is squeezing out a big turd for me today. I am going to leave him on for tomorrow though.

Wtc isnt this on TV? Rocking the Plasma-cube office today and instead I got a bunch of Paulo's on the GC.

Wtc isnt this on TV? Rocking the Plasma-cube office today and instead I got a bunch of Paulo's on the GC.

Yep, but not until 3 EST.

Webb is squeezing out a big turd for me today. I am going to leave him on for tomorrow though.

Good stragedy IMO, I have made so many lousy swaps that I plan to just leave well enough alone for a while. I won't be seeing my folks on TV much this week unless they some how get paired with tigger. None are big name TV guys so Choi, Pride, Rollins & Huh must shoot well. Huh is actually preparing to take a seat next to Webb in the outhouse and squeeze out his own if things don't change in a hurry. I have Brian Harman on the bench to take his place should he miss the cut, providing BH can make it himself.

Good stragedy IMO, I have made so many lousy swaps that I plan to just leave well enough alone for a while. I won't be seeing my folks on TV much this week unless they some how get paired with tigger. None are big name TV guys so Choi, Pride, Rollins & Huh must shoot well. Huh is actually preparing to take a seat next to Webb in the outhouse and squeeze out his own if things don't change in a hurry. I have Brian Harman on the bench to take his place should he miss the cut, providing BH can make it himself.

I have switched guys out and have paid for it as well. I love shot tracker because of the not on TV factor.

Byrd with a nice big 8 on hole 1 to start his round.........ouch.

TW wraps up a solid round of 3 under. Rosey also at 3 under on his 18th of the day. Great start to the morning rounds. AK also gave one back - thanks AK!

Well that's fantastic. Set my lineup Monday and it never saved. So now I have only one starter this week and the rest are not playing. Great

Phil had a rough round, but a nice turnaround to get it back to +1.

There are some pretty ugly numbers at the bottom of the leaderboard. Crazy that the cut right now would be +2

Phil had a rough round, but a nice turnaround to get it back to +1.

There are some pretty ugly numbers at the bottom of the leaderboard. Crazy that the cut right now would be +2
It's pretty surprising to see some of the guys like Levin and Huh who had been playing really well lately clear at the bottom of the leaderboard after the first round. Levin with an 81...ouch!

"that Charlie Wi is so hot right now" - Mugatu

I know. I have Huh in there today. Bad move.

After Watney my starters are all laying NC sized turds.

Back