Gas Prices: What are you paying?

I saw a $4.19 at lunch ... definitely filling up when I leave work today!

Just payed $4.26. Took $75 to fill my Volvo.

Chicago is just plain robbery at the pump. I go to work there and it is 60-75 cents higher than Denver. Filled up this morning for $3.59 and there are lower places. No excuse except gouging or the ridiculous high taxes in the Crook County area.

Filled up @ 3.76. Place around the corner was @ 3.99 and on the way home 3.99 the whole way.

3.59 yesterday, $3.99 today

wife filled up my gax guizzler for $3.69 (fuel points), I believe there is a station near work at $3.72, might be fillup time

3.519 at Costco (first exit I-75 South) in Georgia. It went up two cents yesterday but everyone else went up 14 cents.

Lol at complaining about sub $4 gas prices. Still well over $5 a gallon here.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Hit $4.07 here today. Time to park the truck in town and use the motorcycle to drive into town and pickup my truck. Saves roughly 90 miles per trip.

--
tapatalk

Hit $4.07 here today. Time to park the truck in town and use the motorcycle to drive into town and pickup my truck. Saves roughly 90 miles per trip.

--
tapatalk

We are still running about 30 cents behind you, $5 here we come.

Lol at complaining about sub $4 gas prices. Still well over $5 a gallon here.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk
How much of that is taxes though? Big difference.

It was $3.99 here in central Ohio yesterday. It sucks but what can you do? Im just glad I dont have my truck anymore. Id be really whining if I was spending $100 a week to drive that thing still.

$4.60 here in Des Plaines -- and we're not even using the "summer blend" yet.

3.99 yesterday

Chicago is just plain robbery at the pump. I go to work there and it is 60-75 cents higher than Denver. Filled up this morning for $3.59 and there are lower places. No excuse except gouging or the ridiculous high taxes in the Crook County area.
I don't feel all that bad for you man. Of course, maybe I do a bit. I fill up less than 10 times each year.

paid 3.69 here in Memphis this morning

3.95 around these parts

We've pretty well settled at 3.49. It's been that for over a week now..........

How much of that is taxes though? Big difference.
I don't see how there is a difference. When I go to the pump its $5.10 a gallon now to buy my gas for you its less. Whether half of that is tax, the cost of crude oil, or a clown and bridge levy, the cost to put that gas in my tank is what it is.

3.79 this morning.

I don't see how there is a difference. When I go to the pump its $5.10 a gallon now to buy my gas for you its less. Whether half of that is tax, the cost of crude oil, or a clown and bridge levy, the cost to put that gas in my tank is what it is.

Plus you'll probably find that, in the grand scheme of things, the majority of the price is tax in one sense or another no matter where you buy. (unless you live in Kuwait, perhaps).

Plus you'll probably find that, in the grand scheme of things, the majority of the price is tax in one sense or another no matter where you buy. (unless you live in Kuwait, perhaps).
You are wise Paulo, plus we are an oil producing country, that pays more for gas than the countries it sells its gas too. WTC!!!!!!

You are wise Paulo, plus we are an oil producing country, that pays more for gas than the countries it sells its gas too. WTC!!!!!!

I hear ya. We usually can't be bothered and just let the Scandinavians tap our reserves, damn you Flix. :D

Back