The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idiots that think it is wise to publicly post racist rants on Facebook. Worse? They are family. And you have to drop and block them. You learn more than you are comfortable knowing on Facebook. I honestly believe my cousin is a Neo-Nazi half wit. And she would look horrible with a shaved head. UGH! Racists make me freaking sick!
Try living Alabama, where those that are not racist are the exception, not the norm.

Try living Alabama, where those that are not racist are the exception, not the norm.

I just wish some would out grow the childish crap. It's the 21st freaking century. People need to get with the program. It makes me sick.

I just wish some would out grow the childish crap. It's the 21st freaking century. People need to get with the program. It makes me sick.
It is how it is. I have brought up the topic of interracial marriage and have been ridiculed when I stated that I have not problems with it.

It is how it is. I have brought up the topic of interracial marriage and have been ridiculed when I stated that I have not problems with it.

That's just stupid. I hate people like that. They exist here too.

2:55 am off to work YE-HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm thinking. Thinking to hard on something.

Several months back Beowulf stopped posting. He was testing a set of irons at the time. People started thinking he ran off with them. A fair assumption.

The more I think though, the more I come to the conclusion that he didn't just run off. The guy, if I remember correctly, was planning for the outing. He had offered to send me a THP item that I was unable to afford at the time. He seemed genuinely into what we do here. I just can't see him picking up and skirting off. I think something happened to him.

But what do I know. Sometimes I look into things too much. Product of "giftedness". I get restless in thought. Just thought I would post what I was thinking.

This one bothered me too, JR. He really seemed like he was a genuine guy, then it was one post in about 3 weeks, then nothing.

Cancelled an order yesterday. Still havn't recieved the refund on paypal. Called twice. Retards. Not even bay-seller but a retail store.

Ive been leaving putts online and short every round already, im hoping its the fact that the greens are slower, otherwise its going to be a long year

Maybe Grendel won this time? Or his mother.

Kevin

Wet dog smell.

Then I guess I shouldn't introduce her to my wife who is from the Philippines, hahaha

Guys that act like little girls because they are jealous...It just amazes me that someone would stoop that low just because he wants to make other people feel bad.

Sexists who make fun of men with a feminine side.

I kid.

It's raining here, and I took my hat I wear at work out of my car. I really hope I dont' have to stand in the rain tonight. I'm not a happy camper when my face is getting wet.

Why is it that I am constantly speaking of the pompitous of love, yet no one has ever called me Maurice?

Why is it that I am constantly speaking of the pompitous of love, yet no one has ever called me Maurice?

LOL. Come to think of it, noone has ever called me the space cowboy...but I HAVE been called the gangster of love...

I am just Shake.

....catching a muscle spasm in your back the day before a get-together!!! :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back