Georgia Golf Get Together

Georgia Golf Get Together

• KellyBo in Georgia

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Tiger Woods in Dubai

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Glad to have you buddy. Sorry about tournament but at least we get to tee it up with you. Jump in my cart. See you Saturday.

TapAhoy!

Just two more wake ups and the fun begins.

When you arrive if bag guys are not there you can bring you bags thru a walk way in middle of building. This takes you towards the range and you can enter pro shop this way too. I plan to arrive around 7:30 to take care of any last minute tasks aol feel free to give me a call on my cell.

OG should be sending a PM with that info. For some reason I kept getting error msg when trying to PM everybody.

I can taste MaryC's cookies already. I think we will all enjoy the day.

As.for Sundays round at Chateau Elan right now I have omikey, BrianT and myself listed. If you are interested please let me know so we can get it finalized.

Those driving from out of town please drive safely. Any issues just give me a call.

Keep.checking this thread for any last minute updates.

Cheers!

SMG

TapAhoy!

Done deal!

So I have Good News and Bad News:

Bad News: My dad pulled me out of the tournament on Friday for reasons he wouldn't tell me. He just said that he and my mom had a talk and they didn't want me playing in the tournament so they pulled me on the last possible day to get a refund. I think it had to do with money but I'm just making wild guesses. Sigh.

Good News: As you have probably already guessed, I am now clear to join you guys at my home course. I would be honored to be the 4th member in the last group. I'm sorry for all this hoopla confusion. Trust me, I wanted this to be squared away and settled quicker. I hope you guys let me back in.

-Jonathan

Great news JT! Looking forward to seeing ya again.

As excited as I am to get up there and hang out, I was driving to work just a bit ago and looked at the clock-- 6:54AM.
I had this sickening feeling that I will have to be up, out the door, to Macon to meet up with OG and KB and way on the road to ATL by this time tomorrow.
UGH, the things we do for this game and hanging out with THP buddies.

As excited as I am to get up there and hang out, I was driving to work just a bit ago and looked at the clock-- 6:54AM.
I had this sickening feeling that I will have to be up, out the door, to Macon to meet up with OG and KB and way on the road to ATL by this time tomorrow.

You better get your big arse up to Kroger by 06:00 a.m so we can get there in time to warm up, etc. :deadhorse:

By the way, somebody remind me what time are we suppose to be onsite :bulgy-eyes:

Its just what we do TOAD. But it is amazing how much we actually do for the love of the game.

TapAhoy!

Its just what we do TOAD. But it is amazing how much we actually do for the love of the game.

TapAhoy!

T0AD don't mind. He's as happy as a pig in a corn bin, to make this journey to Hotlanta and play some golf with some great THP'ers!

I like this man :D

I like him too, OG, I had the pleasure of playing 2 rounds with him at the fall outing and he is class all the way.

I like him too, OG, I had the pleasure of playing 2 rounds with him at the fall outing and he is class all the way.

We are gonna miss you tomorrow Dawg!

We are gonna miss you tomorrow Dawg!

I will miss being there, my guest arrived last night at about 11 pm, so I have a house full of folks here until Sunday. They wat me to take them to Macon to the Cherry Blossom festival today so my golf is over until Monday. You folks have fun, and I am glad that JT will be able to make it after all even at the expense of missing the tournament. Can't find better people to spend a day with than THPers.

I really can't wait to see everyone. I've had a terrible week with my back but I've made it to work everyday and I'm going to make it on this trip do or die! Just have a wheelchair waiting on me since I'm such a cripple. LOL
KB, sorry yur having such a rough go of it with your back :(
I'm VERY EXCITED about meeting you, and everyone else too of course !!!

you po thang

You better get your big arse up to Kroger by 06:00 a.m so we can get there in time to warm up, etc. :deadhorse:

By the way, somebody remind me what time are we suppose to be onsite :bulgy-eyes:
whip up on that boy ...... 8:00am !!

TapAhoy!
ain't it the truth !!

JT, sorry about the turrny, but Happy that you'll be able to join us WHOOOOOT !!

Tomorrow at this time we'll be shaking hands and SMILING EAR TO EAR !!!!

I'm SOOOO EXCITED :joy: :blob: :clap: :golf: :rockon: :thumb: :dancing banana:

Jan and I are heading over there this afternoon. We'll have a nice evening out and she'll drop me off at the course in the AM and meet up with after our round.

Looking forward to Sunday too !!!! WHOOOOT WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !

GIDDY UP BABY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Informational Warning -

I put new grips on my clubs last night :D

omikey - you going to ATL by I-20 or by I-85?

Looking forward to a great day of golf tomorrow!

TapAhoy!

It amazes me how much I can be like a little kid for golf. When I have to get up at 6:00 a.m. for a court appearance, I can barely get out of bed. Wake me up at 5:00 a.m. for a round of golf, and I will be wide awake before the alarm even goes off, bright eyed and ready for action!

I received the double confirmation blessing from the "boss" this morning. I am good to go. Looking forward to meeting all of you and putting my "long drive" tee shot into the water on 17. (It still counts as a long drive, right???)

omikey - you going to ATL by I-20 or by I-85?

Sam - coming over via I85

it's one of them funny things, looking at the map one might think that it would be faster to do I20. Due to where I live it's actually faster to go I26 to I385 to Greenville then back down I85 into the Atl area .......

now if/when I play on the south side, like when we met in Augusta, of course I20 is the route

from my house to Augusta is about 2 hours, from here to River Pines is 4 hours (via Greenville and I85)

Leaving here in 3 hours WHOOOOT DOOGIE !!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be ck'ing this thread up until then .....

I have a couple of yall's phone numbers, Thanks OG !!

should anyone think they need/want to reach me touch this # .... 8 zero 3 four six six 8 one one 8

GIDDY UP !!:clapp:

I'm GONE !!!!

Next time you see me, I'll be in HotLanta WHOOOT :joy:

I was trying to behave over there... :angel: ...kinda hard sometimes.

Tomorrow will be good, I just hope the weather is well behaved. I just got home from the club, didn't play but did hit some and putt a lot, trying to get these ole legs rested a little.

Dang, the sun is out now after me over there in the rain all afternoon.

The GPS says it takes an hour and three quarters to get there, I may not be there by eight but will be there.

I was trying to behave over there... :angel: ...kinda hard sometimes.

Tomorrow will be good, I just hope the weather is well behaved. I just got home from the club, didn't play but did hit some and putt a lot, trying to get these ole legs rested a little.

Dang, the sun is out now after me over there in the rain all afternoon.

The GPS says it takes an hour and three quarters to get there, I may not be there by eight but will be there.

I hear you ordered a new Ping I20 driver huh? :golf2:

I hear you ordered a new Ping I20 driver huh? :golf2:

Yeah, my TM has been giving me fits. I hit several balls with different drivers a few weeks ago and the Ping was the best of the bunch so when I heard the Ping fitting van would be there today, I was first in line. That I-20 felt so good after he hit on the right combo. Long, straight (kinda) and easy to hit. I told them I wanted it for tomorrow but that ain't happening. Maybe it will be in before the golf trip next weekend to Valdosta. It could make me a few coins there.

Congrats on the new Big Dog there Lefty.

TapAhoy!

Congrats on the new Big Dog there Lefty.

TapAhoy!

Thanks, it is about time I guess, I've been struggling with it since my knee surgery, never got back to hitting the TM good. Oh yeah, my knee had a birthday Wednesday, I gave it a new rifle, kind of extravagant for a one year old I guess.

Yeah, my TM has been giving me fits. I hit several balls with different drivers a few weeks ago and the Ping was the best of the bunch so when I heard the Ping fitting van would be there today, I was first in line. That I-20 felt so good after he hit on the right combo. Long, straight (kinda) and easy to hit. I told them I wanted it for tomorrow but that ain't happening. Maybe it will be in before the golf trip next weekend to Valdosta. It could make me a few coins there.

That's ok as I will let ya hit my 4 - iron off the tee. Wait you can't do that as you hit from the wrong side! :bulgy-eyes:

Back