2012 THP Fantasy Golf

uh oh, down to 6th overall, need a bounceback week!

Wow... Brainfart. Completely forgot to do the line-up for the week. I looked at it a few times, and even had a probable line-up set... but never saved it. I suck.

Same here. I need to start putting it on my calendar for Tues lol

Woohoo...I've reached the top 25!

I have fluctuated between 33 and 37 last week I soared all the way to 32, but now am comfortably back in 35th. I suck at this stuff, I finally picked Huh for the week and he bombed as did my other C group golfer.
I also thought about I want to have Tiger picks for the majors instead of just blowing through the 10 picks and also for a few late season tournaments when others have exhaused thier picks with him. Naturally he won when I tried to figure it out :D

I am almost in the top 20! The last two weeks have been pretty good to me.

Still inside the Top 20.. Hard to catch those guys at the top.. They know how to pick em!!

Sent from my Galaxy S II using Tapatalk

I dropped another couple spots this week. I am kicking major Fantasy Golf butt.

Now that I kicked Chunky to the curb, I'm now gunning for you Putting4Bird. Thanks for posting the scores from all three groups. I'm still confused though, you aren't really in all three groups are you? I assume you are just showing where you stand vs those other groups.

Now that I kicked Chunky to the curb, I'm now gunning for you Putting4Bird. Thanks for posting the scores from all three groups. I'm still confused though, you aren't really in all three groups are you? I assume you are just showing where you stand vs those other groups.

P4B is in all 3 groups with the same roster each week (hence the same score in each group). He has to be in there as the group creator/mod.

P4B is in all 3 groups with the same roster each week (hence the same score in each group). He has to be in there as the group creator/mod.

That makes sense. Thanks Cookie. Plus it doesn't matter since all the scores get combined at the end.

I've been slowly gaining traction on the leaders. Just hope I don't have a complete stinker and give up all my gains. Get to sit some of the big guns this week.

What Cookie said...thanks for clearing that up Cookie.

As far as having your sights set on me...I hope you have a telescope because I'm about to widen that gap and take down the skinny guy from Texas!

What Cookie said...thanks for clearing that up Cookie.

As far as having your sights set on me...I hope you have a telescope because I'm about to widen that gap and take down the skinny guy from Texas!

Well then I'll just draft right behind you until the finish line and then do the "shake n bake" to pull out the win.

ricky-bobby-if-you-aint-first.jpg

I've had a couple weeks now I haven't had a chance to even look at this with all things going on at work. I'm pretty bummed. I've missed out on so much golf. Hoping to at least try to get some decent picks in now that I have a chance to keep on it again. :)

Gettin screwed.. Didnt set my line up for this week

Sent from my Galaxy S II using Tapatalk

Keeping my fingers crossed for a solid week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lots of golf to be played today, hope to see some big names shoot some good scores.

wish they gave you more time with these delays to set the round 2 lineup...stuck with my original guys since most of them finished, and then bryce goes out and birdies 4 of his first 7 holes, would love to throw him in the 2nd round but cant

wish they gave you more time with these delays to set the round 2 lineup...stuck with my original guys since most of them finished, and then bryce goes out and birdies 4 of his first 7 holes, would love to throw him in the 2nd round but cant

I know what you mean. That's about the only thing I disagree with on this game, but it makes it more challenging. Last year I had a guy on the cut line but 2nd round hadn't finished. Left him in, then he missed the cut.

I know what you mean. That's about the only thing I disagree with on this game, but it makes it more challenging. Last year I had a guy on the cut line but 2nd round hadn't finished. Left him in, then he missed the cut.

I also disagree with the fact that you can't use players from the lesser "class" for higher positions. I should be able to to pick 8 C class players if I want to

Does anyone know if there is a way to search for a team name on Yahoo? I'd like to see who another team picked this week that is in a different group.

Does anyone know if there is a way to search for a team name on Yahoo? I'd like to see who another team picked this week that is in a different group.

There is not a way that Yahoo allows it but I know you can do a generic search in Google. So, my name is mcook77 in fantasy golf so you should be able to search for "mcook77 yahoo fantasy golf" and have some luck.

There is not a way that Yahoo allows it but I know you can do a generic search in Google. So, my name is mcook77 in fantasy golf so you should be able to search for "mcook77 yahoo fantasy golf" and have some luck.

Ha, that's funny Mr. Cook... You're the person I wanted to look up. How's it feel to be in the lead?

Ha, that's funny Mr. Cook... You're the person I wanted to look up. How's it feel to be in the lead?

Ha, well if I knew that I probably would have kept my mouth shut! :D

All good, every squirrel finds a nut once in awhile and I just happened to find a really big nut. Think it's getting smaller though.

you might want to concern yourself more with the person that is closing on you fast from behind..LOL

Tried the google search and it didn't work... Oh well, guess I'll just have to be patient and wait the for standings posting.

Back