The Ultimate Masters Contest W/ TaylorMade Golf & THP

I'd let THP choose that in a heartbeat. I'm taking my time with these picks. I have a feeling that Verplank might be my TM staffer.

That is where this gets interesting. I mean you pick a TM staffer, but then you have Rors, TW, and PM as 3 of the popular picks. Who is going to be this year's Schwartzel? Diamond in the rough!!

That is where this gets interesting. I mean you pick a TM staffer, but then you have Rors, TW, and PM as 3 of the popular picks. Who is going to be this year's Schwartzel? Diamond in the rough!!

Yeah man. I'd love to stay away from TW but I cant this year. Rory will not be on my team LOL.

Yeah man. I'd love to stay away from TW but I cant this year. Rory will not be on my team LOL.

Exactly, we know you won't go Rory but many will obviously. Your not picking him for your reasons may be a blessing in disguise if he does not play well. Paul Casey may just win this for you! :D

what happens in the rare spot that 2 people pick the winning team?

Exactly, we know you won't go Rory but many will obviously. Your not picking him for your reasons may be a blessing in disguise if he does not play well. Paul Casey may just win this for you! :D

That's the part Im looking forward too. Noone else will pick Paul Im guessing lol. Or Verplank. I might have this in the bag!

I can wait for my prize till September to coincide with The Ryder Cup.

Sounds good to me. Is it bad that I already have a course in mind? If I win I would love to go to Ross Bridge, but with the new house an all, thats not going to happen, lol.
We can help with those arrangements to find a place suitable for such THP forum members.

I just realized how ridiculously optimistic I sound.

Optimism is a good thing. I think this is going to be a blast for both the winner and THP.

Oh yeah. Are you guys gonna be keeping us posted on the trip?
Optimism is a good thing. I think this is going to be a blast for both the winner and THP.

We will have a new thread up tonight that might be of interest to you in that regards. A place that you can follow along with the THP Tour Van when its not golf related necessarily and here where we are and what we are planning.

This is an awesome contest! Good luck everyone.

We will have a new thread up tonight that might be of interest to you in that regards. A place that you can follow along with the THP Tour Van when its not golf related necessarily and here where we are and what we are planning.

Pretty stoked to see where the tour Van takes you and us for that matter dude!

Real time GPS tracking?

Awesome contest! Thanks THP!

Just curious, hopefully I don't come across as a smart-aleck, but why did you guys make it so that you have to be 18 to enter this contest? Just wondering.

Just curious, hopefully I don't come across as a smart-aleck, but why did you guys make it so that you have to be 18 to enter this contest? Just wondering.

Because we are driving a very large and very expensive motorhome to someone's house. Due to some legalities that we as a company don't want to have to deal with, it must be an adult only contest. We wish it could be another way, and most of our contests are, but in this one, we have to be careful in our choices.

Because we are driving a very large and very expensive motorhome to someone's house. Due to some legalities that we as a company don't want to have to deal with, it must be an adult only contest. We wish it could be another way, and most of our contests are, but in this one, we have to be careful in our choices.

Okay, that's totally fine. I was just curious. Good Luck to everyone. It's a fantastic contest.

Spreadsheets: Check
Who's Hot List: Check
TaylorMade Website perused: Check
My Entry: Mind Bottled

Good luck all, and Naples is nice this time of year :)

--
tapatalk

Just catching up on this. What a cool idea for a contest prize. Would love to see the THP tour van in Minnesota!

Wow, 2 full pages back in the equipment thread. I guess its still a week away, but I never thought this contest would drop that far. Glad to see lots of entries coming in though. We wish everybody good luck.

And tonight on Dateline:To Catch a Predator....

THP just keeps rolling with fantastic contest after fantastic contest. I hope I can make JB and GG's trip a short one.

Back