Home Happens On The Road - THP Media

Small RV Show at Lazy Days in Seffner tomorrow, might go down there with GG in the morning and look at coaches for our eventual upgrade...hehe

Small RV Show at Lazy Days in Seffner tomorrow, might go down there with GG in the morning and look at coaches for our eventual upgrade...hehe
Funny thing is, you are being completely serious.

Glad to see you enjoying the great outdoors. We have an RV Indoor storage business in Florida, so we get to drive every make and size Motor Home.
We just have a small class A and will wait till we get closer to retirement before getting a Pusher. Do you have the tow car yet? Motor Homes can be a serious illness, all electric, tag axle, 400 hp Cummins Diesel, $$$$$. Just watch out for those poles that protect the pumps when you fuel up. We see the most damage done at the gas station. And don't forget to crank the antenna down before you leave the campground.:act-up:

Glad to see you enjoying the great outdoors. We have an RV Indoor storage business in Florida, so we get to drive every make and size Motor Home.
We just have a small class A and will wait till we get closer to retirement before getting a Pusher. Do you have the tow car yet? Motor Homes can be a serious illness, all electric, tag axle, 400 hp Cummins Diesel, $$$$$. Just watch out for those poles that protect the pumps when you fuel up. We see the most damage done at the gas station. And don't forget to crank the antenna down before you leave the campground.:act-up:

Thankfully, no antenna for us as we just use a Winegard in motion satellite dome.

Go Big or Go Home.....right bro!

The show yesterday was a lot of fun. Got to see some of the newer models that are coming out as well as compare ours to them since we have been out. A totally different viewing experience when looking at your needs after you have been out for 1800 miles or so.

Another cool way to share your over road experiences with many different followers. Enjoy the ride

We will have some cool news coming out this week about ways our readers and forum members can participate with us on the road. Including following HomeHappens to find out where we are always headed and what is coming up. Some very cool stuff coming up soon.

We will have some cool news coming out this week about ways our readers and forum members can participate with us on the road. Including following HomeHappens to find out where we are always headed and what is coming up. Some very cool stuff coming up soon.

Sweet! Looking forward to this!

Awesome stuff, bookmarked it to check up where the Tour Van is at.

Awesome stuff, bookmarked it to check up where the Tour Van is at.

Thanks. Dont forget to follow along on Twitter for the live updates.

Been tryingto keep up with you and GG here and on twitter. Pretty cool stuff you guys are doing. Sounds like you are having an absolute blast.

We will be publishing a calendar pretty soon with the THP Tour Van stops that are planned. This way, if people are in the area, they know when to be on the lookout for us or where to find us.

Toot Toot Tour Van on the Move :blob:

JB/GG, this is a great idea. Hope that it helps you as much as it helps others.

I just can't do twitter. Never really went for it. But I love the blog.

~Rock

We will be publishing a calendar pretty soon with the THP Tour Van stops that are planned. This way, if people are in the area, they know when to be on the lookout for us or where to find us.

thats a great idea, you gonna give up the house and make this the full timer? hahaha.

thats a great idea, you gonna give up the house and make this the full timer? hahaha.

There is absolutely no chance of that happening.

Sweet! Already looking forward to seeing this beast when you guys deliver my Masters prize pack but to get to see where you are headed in your travels is pretty neat.

Tappin' from the iPhone!

There is absolutely no chance of that happening.

haha, I know, there isnt an RV with a closet big enough

That is what I thought too....Enter some of the latest coaches with full walk in closets.

That is what I thought too....Enter some of the latest coaches with full walk in closets.
You could always get an RV and pull a Class A with it just for the Golf Shoes/Clothes... :act-up:

You could always get an RV and pull a Class A with it just for the Golf Shoes/Clothes... :act-up:

haha...and a work bench for clubs. also...a putting green. Which I do think would fit in the current RV anyway.

Maybe our Class A towing a 5th wheel? Not sure thats legal...hehe

Back