April Newsletter - Masters Edition + A New Way to Buy Golf Gear

This could be one of the most diverse 'majors picks' by the THP staff ever...all sorts of names, all with a legit shot of winning.

Except Tmex's.

Once again, nicely done GG....thanks much for the great read. :D

Skim here but I was curious when the predictions were made(if it was after tiger won or before) cause I'm surprised by some of the selections by some people haha

Thanks for a great read GG!

Skim here but I was curious when the predictions were made(if it was after tiger won or before) cause I'm surprised by some of the selections by some people haha

Thanks for a great read GG!

Predictions are made just days before newsletter went out.

he's been studying PC's game. It's all good

Except Tmex's.

Haha, you two need a room!!!! Dean, your picks are like a great big combo of everyone elses. But they're completely wrong.

I love the Paddy pick, I picked him for a few years now too and have seen the same outcome that you have. I would love to see him win this!

I thought this was a great pick, and I was a little pissed I didn't think of it myself. Garrigus is really starting to make a name for himself on the tour, I would love to see him at the top of the leader board.

GG, this is the year for Sergio!

Visually a very pleasing news letter GG. I like the photo and how the coordinated with the picks

GG, this is the year for Sergio!
True story: I had to go check to see if Sergio was even in the field!

I see him doing pretty decent this week too actually. He won't do as good at Stewie Cink mind you. Actually I already hate my pick to surprise....damn.

True story: I had to go check to see if Sergio was even in the field!

I see him doing pretty decent this week too actually. He won't do as good at Stewie Cink mind you. Actually I already hate my pick to surprise....damn.

LOL. Sergio has been playing well and he just needs to get hot with the flatstick. Cink man, you know.. you just cant count a guy like that out.

I have a funny feeling Justin Rose, is going to be hovering around the top of the leaderboard as well.

Tmex you never know with Cink, I just took a flier on the guy because I do like that he's starting to put up numbers again plus by picking him I was able to get David Duval's name into my prediction piece, I'll bet that's the only Masters Prediction article you'll read with his name in it.

Dev I think Rose does well this week too but I just couldn't pick him to win it, wouldn't surprise me one bit though!

I have a funny feeling Justin Rose, is going to be hovering around the top of the leaderboard as well.

I think those are the guys that are the most dangerous. Just takes a couple hot rounds and you have a big chance to win.

Tmex you never know with Cink, I just took a flier on the guy because I do like that he's starting to put up numbers again plus by picking him I was able to get David Duval's name into my prediction piece, I'll bet that's the only Masters Prediction article you'll read with his name in it.

Dev I think Rose does well this week too but I just couldn't pick him to win it, wouldn't surprise me one bit though!

HAHAHA. It was glorious Jake and if I could've repped for dropping Duval I would've.

Leave it to Jake to come alive during Masters week and go so far as to mention David Duval in predictions.

I've been on the iPad, watching dudes hit balls on the range. Beccause I have the Masters app.

Great Newsletter as always, loved reading the Masters predictions from you guys. Also, another interesting way to buy golf gear, gotta love that!

I've been on the iPad, watching dudes hit balls on the range. Beccause I have the Masters app.

I have it up on my computer. The practice area at Augusta is unreal

I need to download and install asap!

This was a fun read. I loved seeing the homers picking their favorites. hell, Even Morgan went with Gmac, the second love of her life.

Duval will win the Masters before he's dead. You heard it here first.

In GA, or some iteration on a TV screen?

This was a fun read. I loved seeing the homers picking their favorites. hell, Even Morgan went with Gmac, the second love of her life.

Third love of her life. 2 dogs, GMac, then I am way down the list. :D

Duval will win the Masters before he's dead. You heard it here first.

Agreed.

Heard he's deadly on the PS3, especially with J40's in the bag!

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Third love of her life. 2 dogs, GMac, then I am way down the list. :D

Poor Alvaro Quiros is feeling rejected all the way over here. :D

Good newsletter. My picks didn't match the staffers, but fun to read. Also, checking out that golfbidder thing.

Back