The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually kinda like Glee. Or I did. The recent shows have sucked hard. Maybe this should be in the Nikelback thread?

What happened to the awesome Nickleback thread anyway?

I dunno. It was awesome. I love bashing Nickleback.
What happened to the awesome Nickleback thread anyway?

I dunno. It was awesome. I love bashing Nickleback.

Me too. I had some zingers for it but couldnt find it. And I dont feel like digging either. Actually I did dig a little and gave up.

Ill find it for you, oh purveyor of forged goodness.
Me too. I had some zingers for it but couldnt find it. And I dont feel like digging either. Actually I did dig a little and gave up.

We had a Nickleback thread!?!? Oh wow. I can't believe I missed that. To think, I have been crapping into toilets all this time when I could have been crapping on Nickelback.

You know it's bad when you take practice swings with the poker.. I need to play golf! Curse you cold!!!!!!!!

We had a Nickleback thread!?!? Oh wow. I can't believe I missed that. To think, I have been crapping into toilets all this time when I could have been crapping on Nickelback.

What a shake, you better make up for it!

I know. I have heard that their shows are pretty cool, but still man, it's Nickelback. ugh. Want a great show, go see TSO.

Dont know about TSO, but Queens Of The Stone Age.. You can trust them boys. No need for show, just a BA attitude that i love!

551367_364094503629961_325652677474144_1015494_26092544_n.jpg

The Nickelback thread is fun. It lets me.... flex.

Does anyone around here work for VW dealership near North Carolina?

The Nickelback thread is fun. It lets me.... flex.
Afraid it's about to go away......I've learned that people are serious about their Nickelback over there!

aefdc774-477a-ac39.jpg

Is it funny that when I saw this framed picture in a ladies office at work I could only think of one thing... I'll let y'all figure it out!

Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.

Awesome picture of 2 fans at a Washington Nationals game:

559294211.jpg

Saw that on your Twitter Amol - good stuff!

Saw that on your Twitter Amol - good stuff!

I'm pretty sure my wife wouldn't go for these shirts. However, that song is one of my favorite Jay-Z songs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back