The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the old man term is "courting". Getting to know one another well enough to date.

Lol, she ain't that kind of girl, to my knowledge.

Yeah I think I get it. Makes sense to me anyways.

Actually, I'm sure he's available for any type of relationship queries.

Kevin
LOL at all of this!!!!!!!!!!
Couple of things here,
1) Going to grad stag is highly overrated, as in not rated at all.
2) Getting to know her well enough to date her???? Thats what dating is for, well that and helping the parents out by having shorter showers.
3) FLTC is a now a dating guru.

Whatever they tell you, you should listen. Believe me. There are certain feelings you never want to feel in life. Uncertainty will drive a man crazy.

I do listen. The biggest thing I took away was not to smoke. That's bad for you.

Lol man that term has been around since I was a kid. It means we may or not be bumping uglies but its nsa.

--
Tapatalk2

I thought that was dating, since when does dating involve strings attached

I believe the old man term is "courting". Getting to know one another well enough to date.

Lol, Courting? I'm not 60. I guess I just don't understand the concept, what better way to get to know someone than going on a freaking date. Go race go karts, you will learn all you need to know about someone.

I personally think it is a term that was made up by girls so they can make out with a bunch of guys without sounding like a *****.

You stick the condom on a cucumber right? I never understood how that helped, but thats how they showed us to do it.

Yeah it was weird. For us it was a banana. I don't understand it either.

Wtc is going on here? Courting, talking, banana's in sex ed class and FLTC the Dating guru.

Hahaha, go get'em boys!!! Less golf, more women.

Tapatalk

I thought that was dating, since when does dating involve strings attached

Lol, Courting? I'm not 60. I guess I just don't understand the concept, what better way to get to know someone than going on a freaking date. Go race go karts, you will learn all you need to know about someone.

I personally think it is a term that was made up by girls so they can make out with a bunch of guys without sounding like a *****.
I agree with you completely. Plus when I was younger I was a big fan of dating a girl just for one night, you know, to get to know her.

I agree with you completely. Plus when I was younger I was a big fan of dating a girl just for one night, you know, to get to know her.

What's your name again?

Tapatalk

Lol, this thread is awesome.

Wtc is going on here? Courting, talking, banana's in sex ed class and FLTC the Dating guru.
hahahah
+1 to this. This, is how you do it.

There are a whole lot of women in Victoria who think you are a rogue agent, aren't there?
It changed depending on the night. so did my occupation, ahh the old days.

Ewww no way. Golf>Women. Methinks.

I know that's what you think and you are wrong. Both equally awesome for different reasons. Don't ignore either one and I could make a lot of jokes about counting your strokes and holes but I won't, like a boss

Tapatalk

Reactions: JR
I can't wait for college. Sounds like a fun time.

Repped.
I know that's what you think and you are wrong. Both equally awesome for different reasons. Don't ignore either one and I could make a lot of jokes about counting your strokes and holes but I won't, like a boss

Tapatalk

Tapatalk

Meh. If I thought it was the other way, I would spend my time on cupid.com or something, not THP. I suppose I'll learn though.

Meh. If I thought it was the other way, I would spend my time on cupid.com or something, not THP. I suppose I'll learn though.

The absolute best thing you can do in college is go out A LOT wherever you go. You'll meet so many women. It will honestly surprise you. You'll start changing your mind about golf > women.

Oh, it is. I don't remember much of my first 2 years.
Me either but my fifth year was by far the best, I had finished all my core courses and only had some electives to finish. Greatest year ever!! I called it my Victory Lap.

Me either but my fifth year was by far the best, I had finished all my core courses and only had some electives to finish. Greatest year ever!! I called it my Victory Lap.

Dude, thats exactly my situation. I only have 1 class next Spring for my 5th year. It should be a good time.

My senior year was awesome, last year of med school even better.

Tapatalk

Dude, thats exactly my situation. I only have 1 class next Spring for my 5th year. It should be a good time.
Dude, call it your victory lap and go HAM! I spent most of time planning over the top parties at our house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back