Nicklausfan

Reaction score
My newest pair of shoes from Kikkor came in. Pure - Black Eagle. Part of Kikkor Golf's 2012 line.

newkikks.jpg

Alex

Classic look there, bro. Stylin!

Those are sweet as sin! If you don't mind me asking, what would a pair of those run a guy?

Sweet shoes!

yeah those are real nice

Very nice. Old school looking.

Those are Fresh!

Those are awesome, I love the look of the new Kikkor lines, can't wait to hear what you think of them.

My newest pair of shoes from Kikkor came in. Pure - Black Eagle. Part of Kikkor Golf's 2012 line.

newkikks.jpg

Alex

Do they have soft spikes or more like the street versions?

Those things look sweet. Kikkor has some nice looking kicks in the catalog.

Sent from my Evo 3D using tapatalk.

Very nice shoes.

Those are awesome, I love the look of the new Kikkor lines, can't wait to hear what you think of them.

Well it's too early to guage them. As soon as I took the pic I put them on and wore them all day. Feet are not sore, they seem lighter than my Kikkor Dress Sneaker, Eppik's or Classic Tenny. They also come with a thinner sole for wider feet. Great stability as well as I wore them for 4 buckets today. They are comfy right out of the box.

Alex

Well it's too early to guage them. As soon as I took the pic I put them on and wore them all day. Feet are not sore, they seem lighter than my Kikkor Dress Sneaker, Eppik's or Classic Tenny. They also come with a thinner sole for wider feet. Great stability as well as I wore them for 4 buckets today. They are comfy right out of the box.

Alex
I like your kikk's man. My pair are pretty comfy too on cool days. I compare them to the half-cabs I used to wear in the 80s. Hope you really like yours.

I like your kikk's man. My pair are pretty comfy too on cool days. I compare them to the half-cabs I used to wear in the 80s. Hope you really like yours.

Oh I love them.. I'm up to I think 5 pairs of Kikkor. i'm finished with shoe purchases with these guys.

Alex

Those look sharp.

That is a classice look! Almost like Buddy Holly would wear if he golfed. And didn't go down in a plane. But still. Nice.

Pretty sweet looking shoes Alex

Oh I love them.. I'm up to I think 5 pairs of Kikkor. i'm finished with shoe purchases with these guys.

Alex

Wow.. You are much more familiar than I then. Sweet stuff.

Alex

Hey, great looking kikks! I was looking for some reviews on the Pure and came across this thread. I was wondering if you had any further thoughts on the Pure's after a few more months of play.

I'm planning on grabbing these in either the black or the brown and was just concerned with how those built-in spikes hold up to wear over time. My fear was that after a few too many steps on pavement the faux-spikes would be worn down to flat.

Also, I was planning on using these as my primary shoe this season and was hoping they would perform as such. How is the Pure's spikeless system? Decent grip in dry to damp conditions? Have you gamed them in wet conditions or would you consider them more of a sunny dry day shoe? Further thoughts on comfort? Support?

Thanks for any info!

Very slick looking wingtips!

Back