Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

I heard chunky won after hitting a tee shot out of bounds. I also heard there was a broken club and an injury. The fact that the graphited shovel swinging legend isn't in here going HAM tells me all I need to know about his victory. I also know that when his handler, the white knuckler, flairs up, there's a lot of information we haven't been told. I also know that cookie is hitting 300 yard bombs with the swing of a starving heroin addict. I also know that cookie is from Texas, where there's no such thing as winning.

Wait a second. I never said he hit a ball out of bounds. I said when I broke my 3 wood, I think mine might have gone out of bounds. I also never said there was an injury other than saying that I hurt my wrist and told Chunky about it. It was fine though and certainly not why I lost. I lost because I played terribly. CL did not play all that great either just as I have said all along.

The end result was CL winning with a DNF. I can take my losing like a man. However watching Yorkem in here talking about the only thing mattering is W and L is freaking priceless. Your best players on your squad are about 3 and 78 against me.

Wait a second. I never said he hit a ball out of bounds. I said when I broke my 3 wood, I think mine might have gone out of bounds. I also never said there was an injury other than saying that I hurt my wrist and told Chunky about it. It was fine though and certainly not why I lost. I lost because I played terribly. CL did not play all that great either just as I have said all along.

The end result was CL winning with a DNF. I can take my losing like a man. However watching Yorkem in here talking about the only thing mattering is W and L is freaking priceless. Your best players on your squad are about 3 and 78 against me.

LOL, I know dude. Just getting those dudes fired up.

WOW, things got a little nuts in here today....its funny this thread will go for days without a post and then BOOM!

This made me lol

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Imma avoid the old trash talk. Sometimes it's not worth it.

Imma avoid the old trash talk. Sometimes it's not worth it.
Well if your gonna do that then you should blow up another thread all the time. I suggest the "Hole of the day thread"

Last 5 pages were cute and then it gets all serious. Mittens to kittens to tea cozies or something to injuries to Cookie being a home course golfer.

Looks to me like a bunch of stories are being told outside of the forum which I am not privy to and then partially brought into these threads. Blah blah blah.

Some people fail to see the humor in trash talk.

Cookie hits a 300 yard drive and quickly admits to downwind, hard fairways and then all of a sudden I am claiming to hit them all day long. Now I guess I see why so many avoid this thread....some get too serious way too damn quickly.

For all the whiners, here are some kleenexes for your tears. Now man up and stop crying!

kleenex-anti-viral-tissue-looking-glass-blue-3-ply-75-tissues.jpg

The trash talk can get fiery. There was a little something something said in here today that I didn't particularly like and I don't want my young Irishmen to have to say anything. I don't like the word Paddy being used as it is a pretty insulting term to Irishmen. You can call me a pansy or a loser but I don't think terms that can be taken as insulting or derogatory should be used.

The trash talk can get fiery. There was a little something something said in here today that I didn't particularly like and I don't want my young Irishmen to have to say anything. I don't like the word Paddy being used as it is a pretty insulting term to Irishmen. You can call me a pansy or a loser but I don't think terms that can be taken as insulting or derogatory should be used.
Am I the only one who skimmed that post and thought it was a reference to Padrig Harrington?

cookie, take your spoof rags and give them to your Captain. He's pretending to be Irish or something.

cookie, take your spoof rags and give them to your Captain. He's pretending to be Irish or something.

He is an honorary Irishman for the event. Was a requirement to being the Captain of an actual Irishman. Now I gotta go figure out what a spoof rag is....hmmm.

I only use the "spoof rags" with aloe in them...they are softer

He is an honorary Irishman for the event. Was a requirement to being the Captain of an actual Irishman. Now I gotta go figure out what a spoof rag is....hmmm.

LOL, dude, I thought it was a Padraig reference as well. Those boys on that island in the Atlantic have a lingo all to themselves. I'm going to assume that theboss and kelly were engaged in some sort of cultural tongue thrashing and chunky took exception.

I agree CL.

LOL, dude, I thought it was a Padraig reference as well. Those boys on that island in the Atlantic have a lingo all to themselves. I'm going to assume that theboss and kelly were engaged in some sort of cultural tongue thrashing and chunky took exception.

Sometimes when you trashtalk with Kelly you need a translator....especially when he has had a few

I thought the same as you bro, I am too dumb to know any different. Hopefully nothing was intended out of it although I will not even waste my time going back and re-read to find who said it.

oh, so it's something English people call Irish people.

oh, so it's something English people call Irish people.
I guess so, I'm gonna go be happy in some other threads.

Am I the only one who skimmed that post and thought it was a reference to Padrig Harrington?
I did the same. The Euro's have their own lingo, kind of like us southerners make up our own words. When reading the British vs Irish smacktalk, I did it with an accent.

This is quite the thread. Cookie should play Jake. Alls I'm saying. He spewed some crap about a round of golf he knows nothing about. That's poor trash talking form. I've seen cookie's swing. Jake would beat him down.

Kevin

For the record I don't think the Boss meant anything by it. But there is no reason for that term to be said. It was not a reference to Harrington. Here in the US we know of plenty of terms that we wouldn't say on this forum or in real life. Lets have the same respect for Kelly. Now if you want to insult the Polish lets get to it!

I did the same. The Euro's have their own lingo, kind of like us southerners make up our own words. When reading the British vs Irish smacktalk, I did it with an accent.

Me too dude. I always read those guys stuff with a sick accent. I pretended that kelly and boss were in an alley after a footbol match, shouting at each other.

For the record I don't think the Boss meant anything by it. But there is no reason for that term to be said. It was not a reference to Harrington. Here in the US we know of plenty of terms that we wouldn't say on this forum or in real life. Lets have the same respect for Kelly. Now if you want to insult the Polish lets get to it!

You're spot on chunkster. We should all be respected. I don't want anyone to call me Mountain Man anymore. It's offensive. I'm Appalachian American.

Me too dude. I always read those guys stuff with a sick accent. I pretended that kelly and boss were in an alley after a footbol match, shouting at each other.

And then David kicked his a$$. He works in a gym you know....tough dude. Heard he can drink with the best of them too. You just watch, he WILL be crucial in securing a Team Hackers victory. Irishmen don't mess around dude.

Back