What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nike Method core blade putter. I putt with it every time Im at the local shop and love the feel, so I bought it! Made a tough 4 footer for a bird on 18 my very first time out! Good things are a coming with this stick. I can feel it....

Under Armour Storm Bucket Hat & Red Spotless Swing towel (thanks THP reviewers)

bought my membership for the newly purchased skycaddie sgx

Didn't buy it, but this came in today...thanks again, ripper!

6961088450_92b9fa75a7_z.jpg
7107156787_d5bd387dfe_z.jpg

A Bushnell Yardage Pro XGC+ that I picked up from PGA SS for just $99.99. It was the display model, but still a great price! Plus, Bushnell is currently running a $100 rebate on purchases of the XGC+....I kinda doubt they will honor the rebate based on my price, but I will send in the paperwork and I just might wind up getting this for free!!!

Congrats Nate, I love a good Mashie!

Today I bought a dozen Q-stars

My Ecco Biom Hybrids finally arrived at lgs. They feel amazing light and very comfortable. KCM

Hoping that my new 3 wood from Blind9 arrives tomorrow. Also picked up something for the Mrs today that should get delivered tomorrow.

Hoping that my new 3 wood from Blind9 arrives tomorrow. Also picked up something for the Mrs today that should get delivered tomorrow.
You sly dog, I have a lot of jokes in my head right now, most involving some sort of combination of shafts and balls, but I'm just going to say nice work getting the lady a present.

Added a set of Burner 2.0 irons to the stable to mix it up a bit.. Switched back to a stiff flex as well, yet for some strange reason my ball flight hasn't been increased.

Looking forward to giving them a good break in.

Rombax Type X

Finally retiring my Ping Hoofer bag from 1998. I ended up sticking with Ping and went for the Ping Hoofer 2012 bag (white).
Also got the Cleveland Classic Platinum #2 Putter as it fits my putting stroke a lot better than the TM Ghost Spider.

You sly dog, I have a lot of jokes in my head right now, most involving some sort of combination of shafts and balls, but I'm just going to say nice work getting the lady a present.

Haha I am oh so sly

Added a set of Burner 2.0 irons to the stable to mix it up a bit.. Switched back to a stiff flex as well, yet for some strange reason my ball flight hasn't been increased.

Looking forward to giving them a good break in.

Rombax Type X
Two great buys there, I like it.

Two great buys there, I like it.

Not gonna lie, I think Fujikura might become my go to shaft company and they've been incredible helpful getting all my testing stuff sorted out.

Picked up a Never Compromise Gambler Straight, Cleveland SL290 10.5*S, and several Puma shorts and shirts. New irons are next. Can't wait!

Just picked up an Ozik 7M3 Black Tie. No idea why other than it was a good deal and I have always wanted to try one.

Just picked up an Ozik 7M3 Black Tie. No idea why other than it was a good deal and I have always wanted to try one.

I'm proud of you man. That's a nice buy there.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't wait to hear how you like it. That's one that I've always sort of wanted to try out.

You mean aside from the fact that your going to mash it? I'd say that's an excellent reason.

Went for a Odyssey White Hot XG 2.0 #1 after much deliberating and some footjoy socks after very little thought!

I'm proud of you man. That's a nice buy there.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't wait to hear how you like it. That's one that I've always sort of wanted to try out.

You mean aside from the fact that your going to mash it? I'd say that's an excellent reason.

Thanks fellas. I've honestly never hit a Matrix shaft other than the made for shafts but I have heard nothing but good things about this thing. Plus it looks absolutely bad ass.

That is one serious shaft JRod. Finally saw one that was on the TM cart at GG and it is a sick looking shaft. It also feels a little like the ProLaunch Blue with its speedcoat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back