What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is one serious shaft JRod. Finally saw one that was on the TM cart at GG and it is a sick looking shaft. It also feels a little like the ProLaunch Blue with its speedcoat.

Sweet. I like that they have XX flex so hopefully I don't have to tip it. We'll see.

Bought a few more grips, 2 more FST Hi Rev shafts and some more epoxy.

AND

Wilson Staff Fybrid 19.5, 21, and 24 in H/H Stiff flex shaft for a freaking song. Less than retail for 1, I got all 3.

Just received my F5 from Blind9. Can't wait to get it out on the course!!!

Just receive my NEW Ping G20 5-UW, Yellow dot, CFS S clubs! Off to the range for lunch time!

Picked up a Sonartec MD 17 degree at Golf Galaxy for $8 used. Hit a few in the simulator on it and it felt great for how old the club is. One of my club pros in my town has this same club and told me he will never get rid of it so once I saw it I knew I would pick it up. Will it kick the X Forged 2 iron out of the bag though?

Odyssey Metal-X#1 putter

Last edited:
Spelling police in the house!!

That would mean a halfday for me. I prob wouldn't go back to work.
it was a 2.5 hour lunch :golf2:. I'll be taking off work tomorrow @ 2 to golf so it's all good.

Spelling police in the house!!

That would mean a halfday for me. I prob wouldn't go back to work.
LOL, Runpudrun, you are the new OEM Kevin of the site. You have been buying golf equipment like a madman.

Today I went to my local Edwin Watts on a mission. The missus told me I could make a couple of purchases I've been wanting to do, so I took advantage of her generosity. I needed a new hybrid, a new shaft for my driver as I am now overpowering the R flex Kai'li I had in my 910, and some new shoes. So my haul today consists of:

Diamana Kai'li S flex with the 910 adapter, as I hit it better than the other offerings Titleist has for S flex.
Taylormade RBZ rescue 19* stiff. I hit it five to ten yards past the i20 and 910H and it was $10 cheaper than those two. I never thought I'd own a club with that stupid name, but there you go.
A pair of Adidas Powerband 3.0 shoes in white and silver. My FootJoys are uncomfortable for long walks, and since I'm walking the course more it was time to move to a more tennis shoe style shoe.

Dang good day, if you ask me.

Today I went to my local Edwin Watts on a mission. The missus told me I could make a couple of purchases I've been wanting to do, so I took advantage of her generosity. I needed a new hybrid, a new shaft for my driver as I am now overpowering the R flex Kai'li I had in my 910, and some new shoes. So my haul today consists of:

Diamana Kai'li S flex with the 910 adapter, as I hit it better than the other offerings Titleist has for S flex.
Taylormade RBZ rescue 19* stiff. I hit it five to ten yards past the i20 and 910H and it was $10 cheaper than those two. I never thought I'd own a club with that stupid name, but there you go.
A pair of Adidas Powerband 3.0 shoes in white and silver. My FootJoys are uncomfortable for long walks, and since I'm walking the course more it was time to move to a more tennis shoe style shoe.

Nice haul!

Bought a Betti Jam Widebody putter and my other Copper half moon came back refinished and repainted Looks amazing posting pics in the Betti Thread also got some other Betti Loot i ordered.

IMG_1139.jpg

Bought a Betti Jam Widebody putter and my other Copper half moon came back refinished and repainted Looks amazing posting pics in the Betti Thread also got some other Betti Loot i ordered.

IMG_1139.jpg

Nice pick up buddy!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Nice pickups, Buck!

Sent from my Evo 3D using Tapatalk

Great looking stuff buckjob

Wish my wife was that kind with the pocketbook. Nice day shopping!

Tapped that!

IMG_1139.jpg

I love the Markers buck. Great acquisitions!!

Bushnell GPS Neo+ from Amazon. Price $109.99, but with $50 rebate cost comes out to $59.99 new in box. It isn't as sophisiticated as some units, but it gives yardage to middle, front and back of 16,000 pre-loaded courses. There is no membership fee or yearly dues. If a course isn't loaded, you go to an igolf.com site and download it. I'll use it for the first time on Thursday.

6 Golf Pride NDMC for the Driver, 5-Wood, 5-Hybrid and wedges,
First time changing grips, went so much easier than I had anticipated,
photo21.jpg
[/IMG]

Sorry about the poor quality pic, camera on Iphone not very good,
and that's all the purchases for at least a couple months:beat-up:
Cheers
Pea

Got my Ping i20's on order coming in on may 8th. No KBS shaft though, a little too heavy for my taste so I went with the stock stiff CFS shaft

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I actually bought something last night and it wasn't golf balls. Armageddon is coming.

Used Odyssey White Hot XG #7 for a little project I'm going to do with the Balance Certified thing. Probably won't use it much for awhile, but should be a fun project.

I actually bought something last night and it wasn't golf balls. Armageddon is coming.

Used Odyssey White Hot XG #7 for a little project I'm going to do with the Balance Certified thing. Probably won't use it much for awhile, but should be a fun project.

nice pick up there Hawkster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back