Tattoos, let's see them!

Just got home from having some more work done to my arm. 3 hours of shading today and I'll go back in two weeks to get the rest of it done. He said it will take a couple more hours to finish.
e178f271.jpg

Looks good, man!

Here is a pic of the matching tats my oldest daughter and I had done. We are both Taurus and this was a neat design on it.
cystat.jpg

mytat.jpg

Those are nice man! Awesome that you got one with your daughter.

Great idea for a thread. I have 3 tats but one of them is being finished off next week and i'll post pic's of all of them then.

Looks good MO hacker! Can't wait to see it once it's colored up. KCM

Thanks guys, I'm ready to get it done but I was glad when the artist said he was done for the day! haha

It's turning out nicely MO! Are you opting for any color?

It's turning out nicely MO! Are you opting for any color?

The koi will be red and black and the flowers are going to be pink and turquoise (2 daughters favorite colors for the flowers). He decided to do the water in black and gray because I told him I didn't want the piece to look like a sticker on my arm, I want it to blend in around the edges.

The koi will be red and black and the flowers are going to be pink and turquoise (2 daughters favorite colors for the flowers). He decided to do the water in black and gray because I told him I didn't want the piece to look like a sticker on my arm, I want it to blend in around the edges.

Nice. It's going to turn out great man. It's a cool investment.

got this when i was 18. the plan was to get more and then decide if it would look good colored or not.
that never happened. lol. i would really still like more...but would only get them for significant events or something like that.

7107634281_171e89c40a_z.jpg

Some nice work in this thread.

I have one, that I dont really remember getting.

Some nice work in this thread.

I have one, that I dont really remember getting.

Uh oh. All you need is a tattoo with the name "Bubba" on the small of your back, LOL.

Uh oh. All you need is a tattoo with the name "Bubba" on the small of your back, LOL.
Haha, nothing like that. I had been living in Tampa for about a year, and it was after the LSU/Auburn game in 2006. Apparently I made a 3rd quarter bet with my brother and his friend on the outcome of the game. Auburn won, I won. So the story was told to me.

Haha, nothing like that. I had been living in Tampa for about a year, and it was after the LSU/Auburn game in 2006. Apparently I made a 3rd quarter bet with my brother and his friend on the outcome of the game. Auburn won, I won. So the story was told to me.

You won the bet AND ended up with a tattoo, you need to work on your betting skills.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Nice Thread. here's my back piece

BackTat.jpg

WOW, Ron, that's wicked! Awesome back piece...but as MO said, I couldn't imagine the healing process with that one.

You won the bet AND ended up with a tattoo, you need to work on your betting skills.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Thats what i was thinking!

WOW, Ron, that's wicked! Awesome back piece...but as MO said, I couldn't imagine the healing process with that one.

Well it was done over a period of about 2 months. Outline was done in one sitting. Then about 10 days to heal and then 2 sessions for the shading with 2 weeks between each for healing and then finally a session for the color

That's some pretty cool ink there Ron, impressive!

thats some nice ink Ron....

looking good. ill have to get my pics together soon

That is looking awesome, MO...

I've always wanted a small tattoo. My parents said if I get one they'll stop paying for college and disown me. Maybe later.

Back