The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem he forgot to mention was that they did do a calendar, but it sent Big Ben into a rage so they had to stop selling it. Young girls left the state and parents locked up their children.

ben-roethlisberger-drunk.jpg

Nice before pic, now here's the after

crying-girls.jpg

No argument here.

84 tomorrow, 89 on Wednesday. Low 70s the rest of the work week, then low 60s on the weekend.

84 tomorrow, 89 on Wednesday. Low 70s the rest of the work week, then low 60s on the weekend.

All of those temps = golfing weather.

I love the low 60s.

Kevin

All of those temps = golfing weather.

I'll turn on the air tomorrow before we leave to keep the house under 80. Then I'll be able to turn it off again Wednesday night.

decent, okay, good, Perfect!
Tomorrow is the windiest day of the week. But not as bad as recently. 25 mph gusts predicted. Lately our gusts have been in the 40 to 50 mph range.

Tomorrow is the windiest day of the week. But not as bad as recently. 25 mph gusts predicted. Lately our gusts have been in the 40 to 50 mph range.

Nothing is worse than wind.. We have average probably 15-20 mph this entire month!! Non-windy days around here this time of year as golden.. better take advantage while you can!

Nothing is worse than wind.. We have average probably 15-20 mph this entire month!! Non-windy days around here this time of year as golden.. better take advantage while you can!
I actually look forward to the windy days for the experience. I hear that Myrtle Beach could be pretty windy in July.

I actually look forward to the windy days for the experience. I hear that Myrtle Beach could be pretty windy in July.

Come to SD and play with me and Jake.. You will get all the experience you need! haha

Started new job today.. Found out I will be getting a new company issued iPhone! And instead of waiting till my first pay period (may15) for my bonus, I will be getting it Next Monday!!! Time for a few new clubs??? :)

My new watch came today. If anyone needs to know the time, just let me know.

Kevin

Why did it take me almost three complete rounds battling the hooks to realize I wasn't finishing my turn? Dumb.

My new watch came today. If anyone needs to know the time, just let me know.

Kevin

You could post it on Facebook, that way everyone knows.

Why did it take me almost three complete rounds battling the hooks to realize I wasn't finishing my turn? Dumb.

Hey Jman. Finish your turn.

Kevin

I've never worn a watch. That's interesting.

Hey Jman. Finish your turn.

Kevin

Next time I'm complaining about hooking the ball again, that's your job buddy. Would've saved me a headache and alot of strokes too haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back