The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kmac, I reckon next time we hang out I can take you in Tiger Woods on the ipad

I just saw a Shingles commercial on TV. Strange. I certainly don't want shingles....except on my roof of course.

I just saw a Shingles commercial on TV. Strange. I certainly don't want shingles....except on my roof of course.

I don't even do that around here. Tin is my roofing flavor

Also, nabbed the golfshot app today. I must say I now see what the fuss of knowing your distances more exact than off the old 150 marker is. I'm shocked at how much it actually helped.

I don't even do that around here. Tin is my roofing flavor

The tin had become quite popular here. Ours will head that way when a re-roof is required. Which with our weather could honestly be anytime.

Kmac, I reckon next time we hang out I can take you in Tiger Woods on the ipad

Negative ghost rider

Also, nabbed the golfshot app today. I must say I now see what the fuss of knowing your distances more exact than off the old 150 marker is. I'm shocked at how much it actually helped.
Saw your score card screen shot on the "What did you shoot thread." Glad you liked the app, I am a big fan as well. I still need to find a better way to get the screenshot to here on THP.

Saw your score card screen shot on the "What did you shoot thread." Glad you liked the app, I am a big fan as well. I still need to find a better way to get the screenshot to here on THP.

Yeah, just more economical right now than buying an all out GPS, I was impressed. I used my snipping tool on FireFox for the cap, worked well.

Just found out a buddy of mine from HS got called up for the Mets today, threw 3 shutout innings and got sent back down. Stupid Mets.

8:40 pm.

Kevin

Glad you liked it buddy. It really has a ton of features for the price. I've enjoyed it, but the thing that I think is most impressive about it for the price is the ability to tell you distances to hazards, bunkers, doglegs, things like that. For the low price it's pretty nice. No reason to spend hundreds for the same thing.

I want a Nome putter.

I want the VR_S Driver

Do you have a Mac or pc?

Just for the FLTC.

FLTCsNome-1.jpg

aefdc1eb-0a8f-4988.jpg

Kids crack me up!!!

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

Kmac stop. That pic is far too awesome. And it makes me want a Nome.

Kids crack me up!!!

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

Classic! Pencils are very motivating now-a-days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back