2012 Outing Extra Golf Rounds.

Freddie, what's the news on extra rounds on saturday and Sunday? Has there been a signup yet?

I know ripper said it lately, but I appreciate the work Freddie is putting into this for us. Well done sir.

FWIW, I'll play with anybody Thursday afternoon or Sat afternoon.

Spank I'm waiting to see what JB has in store before I start making the sat. sun. rounds. I think I know what times to make but I'm going to wait and see

Ddxu thank you sir and the pairings will be done and released no later then Monday

I know ripper said it lately, but I appreciate the work Freddie is putting into this for us. Well done sir.

FWIW, I'll play with anybody Thursday afternoon or Sat afternoon.

you want to pair up and play Thursday when we get there?

Tap-in Talking

If you want to play with someone in particular please post so White Rhino can see, he will mnemonic setting up Thursday afternoon groups

If you want to play with someone in particular please post so White Rhino can see, he will mnemonic setting up Thursday afternoon groups

You can post here if you want but also please send me a quick msg just to be sure I see it.

I do not care who I am paired with, just looking forward to getting on the course. I would say I probably need one of the 2 or 2:30 times though, as I will probably not be in orlando until about 1.

Thanks to you guys for setting up these times and pairings for us!

Spank I'm waiting to see what JB has in store before I start making the sat. sun. rounds. I think I know what times to make but I'm going to wait and see

Ddxu thank you sir and the pairings will be done and released no later then Monday

Thanks for all your help dude.

Letting you guys know, I wont be getting in until a bit later on Thursday due something coming up on Wednesday night. So if you can remove me from the Thursday afternoon round.

But don't worry, I'll still be there for dinner and drinks with everyone that night! I plan on arriving around 5-6pm.

We appreciate your help too Rhino :flowers4u::in-love:

Letting you guys know, I wont be getting in until a bit later on Thursday due something coming up on Wednesday night. So if you can remove me from the Thursday afternoon round.

But don't worry, I'll still be there for dinner and drinks with everyone that night! I plan on arriving around 5-6pm.

Removed
We appreciate your help too Rhino :flowers4u::in-love:

Awwwww thanks :bashful:

Thursday golf at outing

Thursday golf at outing

After a little shuffling and moving around I have come up with some groups for Thursday golf. Some people did not respond and I am not completely certain if they were interested in playing Thursday or not or even if some are still going to the outing so there might be a bit of fine tuning needed to be done.

Also I did the best I could putting people in times relative to when they were going to arrive at the airport and/or resort. If you think I made an error please let me know immediately so I can fix it.

Lastly, if I missed you and you want/expect to play on Thursday please let me know immediately.

Morning Rounds

New Course

8:50
White Rhino
SW
Degoins
Open Spot

9:00
Tadashi
Ripper
Milehighgolfer
Open Spot

9:10
Cookie
Badass
Sharkwrestler
Yorkem

Afternoon Rounds

North/South Courses

1:00
DawgDaddy
AryDolphin
bhillin
chedster

1:10
War.Eagle
One-T
KellyBo
Nerfny

South/East Courses

1:10
Ole Gray
Ddec
V.man

1:20
Mattycrack17
pmoa
Steel President

East/North Courses

1:40
Tadashi
Cookie
Yorkem
Rhino

1:50
Degoins
Sharkwrestler
SeeMoreGuy
Hanks

2:00
Milehighgolfer
Va. Vince
ddxu
BuckJob

New Course

2:20
Yoccos
bullbog
SethO
MikeT

2:30
RxGus
GrantD
bmwnola
Chewie69

2:40
SW
DirtyDawg
Bullfrog
Open Spot

Last edited:
Thanks a ton WR for putting this up on the thread. Thursday morning 5.17 can't arrive soon enough.

Thanks for putting this together WR! 2 1/2 weeks to go.

Great job WR, lots of hard work I know and we really do appreciate you.

Looks awesome - thanks Gordon!!

Your a good man Gordo!!

Sent from my DROID X2

Thx for pairing up these times WR. Hopefully folks will see their times on Monday when they get back from weekend activity
Edit: please me know if you don't see your name on the list so I can make the tee times

These look awesome WR. Thanks for doing this.

Thx for pairing up these times WR. Hopefully folks will see their times on Monday when they get back from weekend activity
Edit: please me know if you don't see your name on the list so I can make the tee times

STill don't see my name on the Thursday afternoon list. Looks like there is still a spot open at 1:10, however.

Ya shouldn't of pick on O.G. :p

Sent from my DROID X2

Ok i will put you there.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks, bro. And for the quick PM reply. Really excited it's getting so close now!

Back