The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had multiple people tell me recently that I sound like I have a Boston accent. I don't like that.

The Tapatalk search feature is USELESS

Tap Tap Taparoo

The Tapatalk search feature is USELESS

Tap Tap Taparoo

I totally agree. I just use Google. Search what you want along with The Hacker's Paradise. That usually works.

The tapatalk feature works well for me if you search certain terms rather than titles.

ie if youre looking for the NHL thread, search ovechkin,... etc.

Never tried that. Thanks Thain. I will give it a try. I was trying to find the Blind9 thank you thread and just cant find it.

Tap Tap Taparoo

I will have tapatalk very soon once I get my company iPhone

The tapatalk feature works well for me if you search certain terms rather than titles.

Well I will be damned, I gave this a try and it works. THANKS

Tap Tap Taparoo

That's a really good idea too. I'll have to try that sometime.

I bought a brand new pair of golf shoes, and wore them for the first time today. I knocked off a scab on my knee on the cart when I was grabbing my putter. I figured it would bleed a bit, but it was below short level so I wasn't concerned, as I was walking off the green, I noticed blood was running down my leg, and was ON MY NEW SHOES. I got most of it off, but there is a small stain left.

BRAND NEW SHOES!

Trying to make a tee time online and then when you click on it, the tee time disappears, what BS..

Bought a range finder yesterday. Used it once today on the practice tee and it died. Nothing but two faint lines where the yardage should be.

Lame!

--
Tapatalk2
What brand? Please don't say it was a Bushnell!

I love watching smalls catch up on threads when he gets in. You're the original chunkyresponder

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought a brand new pair of golf shoes, and wore them for the first time today. I knocked off a scab on my knee on the cart when I was grabbing my putter. I figured it would bleed a bit, but it was below short level so I wasn't concerned, as I was walking off the green, I noticed blood was running down my leg, and was ON MY NEW SHOES. I got most of it off, but there is a small stain left.

BRAND NEW SHOES!

White shoes? Magic eraser man, it gets shat out.

--
Tapatalk2

White shoes? Magic eraser man, it gets shat out.

--
Tapatalk2

I've been meaning to pick some of those up, I guess its time to do it. They are gray cloth. I got most of it out, its not really noticable, still frustrating since they are new.

I've been meaning to pick some of those up, I guess its time to do it. They are gray cloth. I got most of it out, its not really noticable, still frustrating since they are new.

I understand. Got a similar problem with some powerband 3.0S, mud on the toe from the very 1st fairway. Grrr!

--
Tapatalk2

I understand. Got a similar problem with some powerband 3.0S, mud on the toe from the very 1st fairway. Grrr!

--
Tapatalk2

Lol, thats what these are Gray/Orange 3.0S, other than the blood they had a great maiden voyage, very comfy.

I love watching smalls catch up on threads when he gets in. You're the original chunkyresponder

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey, when I am out golfing, I can't do no THP! When I am home, I am here more than almost everyone! Maybe too much!

Indeed.

--
Tapatalk2
They replacing it? Should be no issues getting it replaced I would think.

They replacing it? Should be no issues getting it replaced I would think.

They better! Calling in the morning, wanted to double check the battery tonight before calling and being that guy.

--
Tapatalk2

Just signed up for a tournament on Sunday...No idea what I was thinking

Sitting at the hospital doing preregistration for colonoscopy tomorrow, going to be a bad day today, and tomorrow. tapping and talking from Tapatalk

Whew, got my first neg rep in a while, and it was a doozy. I deserved it though.

I just rep'ed ya because I hate negative rep.

No man, I seriously deserved this one. I shouldn't have said anything.

I dont care. I just think its weird. Just PM the person or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back