The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
My knee!!! It has been hurting me lately, pretty badly. This morning it really hurt, so I get the bright idea to stand on that one leg and straighten my knee. Next thing you know, I am in the floor in pain. Awesome!!! WTC is wrong with it???

Jeez, I hate to say it but you might need to have an MRI dude. I would hate for there to be something torn.

Jeez, I hate to say it but you might need to have an MRI dude. I would hate for there to be something torn.

Thats what I am affraid of man...Good thing my insurance ROCKS! haha. I cant sleep it hurts so much.

My knee!!! It has been hurting me lately, pretty badly. This morning it really hurt, so I get the bright idea to stand on that one leg and straighten my knee. Next thing you know, I am in the floor in pain. Awesome!!! WTC is wrong with it???

That sucks dude. Basketball injury?

Thats what I am affraid of man...Good thing my insurance ROCKS! haha. I cant sleep it hurts so much.

Not a knee, but my back does that on occasion and I can't eat, sleep and barely function. I hope it's just some ridiculous ache that leaves relatively quickly.

Tap before talk.

Woke up yesterday with a slight cold, by noon I thought I was going to die. Went home and slept, fought a fever and felt like death. This morning, I just feel like I have the worlds worst hangover.

Yesterday was about the worst day I've had in a very long time. It started out very early with a huge crash and instead of venting or going somewhere to just blow it off, I just kept it all inside all day long until at some point I blew up on an old friend for absolutely NO reason. I'm pretty ashamed of myself and my actions, I can only hope I didn't damage that friendship.

I can't or won't dwell on yesterdays problem's, they now second seat to what happen's today forward. Friends are way more important than all the other bs out there.

writing my own mid-year review knowing it won't make a bit of difference in my mid-year bonus.

writing my own mid-year review knowing it won't make a bit of difference in my mid-year bonus.

We do the same thing here. Last year my boss didnt even go through it with me. He said, here is your raise. We will discuss the review when we get a chance and we never have.

Yesterday was about the worst day I've had in a very long time. It started out very early with a huge crash and instead of venting or going somewhere to just blow it off, I just kept it all inside all day long until at some point I blew up on an old friend for absolutely NO reason. I'm pretty ashamed of myself and my actions, I can only hope I didn't damage that friendship.

I can't or won't dwell on yesterdays problem's, they now second seat to what happen's today forward. Friends are way more important than all the other bs out there.

Duey, I need to get you my number, you could call and go off on me anytime dude...I'm used to being yelled at by my boss LOL. Sometimes you just need to release, I'm sure your buddy understands that. Give him a holler and it'll all be ok good sir.

Duey, I need to get you my number, you could call and go off on me anytime dude...I'm used to being yelled at by my boss LOL. Sometimes you just need to release, I'm sure your buddy understands that. Give him a holler and it'll all be ok good sir.

Jman, your a great friend man. To be honest I don't think I would have called anyone anyway, but it's crazy how just venting here helps at times, lol. But, I do need to trade numbers, hard to believe we have not already done so.

I don't get a bonus. OR a review. Ever. There's my rant.

You getting old son. About two knee surgeries away from yours truly.
Does that mean he'll need to get a woodshed soon?

Im really disappointed in myself with my planning. Normally leading up to an outing, I play a little golf. It lets me unwind from dealing with the day to day stuff. However this year, I have let my playing get away from me. I have been a 6-8 rounds of golf a month player for years. Now I believe I have played 7 times in the last 9 weeks. Add to that not playing at all since playing with the contest winner in New Orleans and won't get to play until the Saturday of the outing. And when I say not play, I mean not play. No range, no short game practice, no nothing. Just no golf.

It pains me to say this stuff as I let certain things get away from me, but I just have to look at it and say "the end result is worth it". We have a lot of things planned that are totally worth taking a small amount of time off. But its just hard because Im starting to miss the game. And when you are away from it for a while, you really have no motivation to make time to play. Hopefully that changes post outing, but with the travel schedule and a few other things, Im not sure it will for a while.

I hear ya JB. Sometimes things get so busy golf is an afterthought. Just finished a brutal work stretch and I know if I go out today I won't even be thinking about golf....just going through the motions.

Hang in there One T. You have joint pain in general?

Headache. Ouch. Pain.

Headache. Ouch. Pain.

i saw you posted and thought it would be about playing with me at the outing! lol..... i swear by aleve when im in any kind of pain.

Hit that thing with a full leaded Mountain Dew. It does wonders.

I've been chugging waters. It's an alcohol related headache.

I really want a Mountain Dew now.

i saw you posted and thought it would be about playing with me at the outing! lol..... i swear by aleve when im in any kind of pain.

Haha, I'm looking forward to meeting you! It'll be a blast.

Plus, both of our teams ended up pooping out of the playoffs.

Haha, I'm looking forward to meeting you! It'll be a blast.

Plus, both of our teams ended up pooping out of the playoffs.

very True! im glad we are teeing it up together! i can't wait Bro!

It was supposed to be sunny today. And I'm supposed to golf. It's not sunny right now. And it's drizzling.

Get sunny.

It was supposed to be sunny today. And I'm supposed to golf. It's not sunny right now. And it's drizzling.

Get sunny.

i was just thinking the same thing im supposed to go out at 3:30 and it looks like it could rain at any second!

I hate driving on the east coast of this state.

--
Tapatalk2

My buddy I play with all the time severed the tendon of his middle finger on his left hand yesterday at work and is scheduled for surgery on it Friday. No golf for him for the next few months. And he is a left handed to boot.
So much for our scramble tournament this Saturday..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back