The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, it is a very handy app.

Page 420 btw :cool:

--
Tapatalk2

631 here too. And! I haven't burnt the ribeyes playing on this thing either! Lol.

Wandering the earth like Kane from Kung Fu, Tapatalking on an iPhone.

Pg 421 here. Was the smartest move ever changing how many replies per page!

What do y'all have it set on? Help a newb out.

What do y'all have it set on? Help a newb out.

Those two are on Android phones. In on iPhone, different stock settings.

Ah. Gotcha. So much to learn.

Ah. Gotcha. So much to learn.

I think I'm on 30 per page

--
Tapatalk2

Okay, what am I missing? No thread for The Players in the Tour Forum?

Kevin

Kevin

Under Golf Balls & Accessories for the bag contest.

Kevin

It's in the equipment forum, contest.

--
Tapatalk2

I thought I looked there. So that's where the Tiger haters are probably having a heck of a day.

Kevin

After a 4&3 victory today, I'm 2-0 in my match play league. However...I just looked at the website to find my next matchup....and it's my neighbor. He's the one who got me into golf, and he is also 2-0. I shot a 44 today, and he shot a 41. I want to beat him. Badly.

After a 4&3 victory today, I'm 2-0 in my match play league. However...I just looked at the website to find my next matchup....and it's my neighbor. He's the one who got me into golf, and he is also 2-0. I shot a 44 today, and he shot a 41. I want to beat him. Badly.

Awesome JN!!!!

Awesome JN!!!!

Thanks, Jman. This next matchup next Thursday will be the biggest match of my league because it's my neighbor. Extra practice sessions are in order in the coming week. I want that W bad.

Thanks, Jman. This next matchup next Thursday will be the biggest match of my league because it's my neighbor. Extra practice sessions are in order in the coming week. I want that W bad.

Use it as motivation, but at the same time don't let it use you buddy. There's a fine line, play your game!

You'll also like to know that my Classic arrived today. It's on!

Nothing like a little extra competition to get ready for. That's awesome man! good luck.

Use it as motivation, but at the same time don't let it use you buddy. There's a fine line, play your game!

You'll also like to know that my Classic arrived today. It's on!

Glad to hear that the Classic has arrived. It should give that Nicklaus a run for its money. And I won't let this match get to my head. I just got off of the phone with him and he said, "I'm going to text you every day. I'm getting into your head." I laughed. This will be interesting.

Nothing like a little extra competition to get ready for. That's awesome man! good luck.

Thanks, JJ. I hope to take down the man who got me into this game.

Glad to hear that the Classic has arrived. It should give that Nicklaus a run for its money. And I won't let this match get to my head. I just got off of the phone with him and he said, "I'm going to text you every day. I'm getting into your head." I laughed. This will be interesting.

Thanks, JJ. I hope to take down the man who got me into this game.

The guy who got me going is a 85-100 golfer. I am going out with him for the first time this year after shooting 115's last year and him shooting 90's. I know I COULD beat him and even though there is no competition or anything, I'm still going with the chance at beating him and getting stoked at it.

The guy who got me going is a 85-100 golfer. I am going out with him for the first time this year after shooting 115's last year and him shooting 90's. I know I COULD beat him and even though there is no competition or anything, I'm still going with the chance at beating him and getting stoked at it.

Do it up, JJ. I know I'll feel so good if I can pull this off.

I hear ya on the motivation JN. Mydad got me into the game, we haven't played since I was 13 as there was about 12 years of no communications. We've moved on and he wants to play, its been my motivation for two and a half years now.

The old man shot a 93 yesterday and called me (he's WAY better than that, usually a high 70's player) and I got to immediately tell him I'd just finished a 76 up. Direct quote, "You're aiming to kick my ass aren't you?".....why yes I am! lol

Nothing to lose either!

For you, maybe...hehe. If I lose, I won't hear the end of it, LOL. And he broke his 8 iron today apparently. Advantage me.

Just arrived in Sarasota for the weekend. Man its pretty here today. Have a lot of work to do and some of it involves this area, so its going to be hectic, but I know somewhere in the next 48 hours, I will visit Bogeys.

Bogeys addict! I wish we had a wing place like that up here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back