2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

I'm gettin' excited. Got one Wilson Duo golf ball all shined up. That's all I need.

GS had 2010 B330rx for $19 so I bought 4 dz. And yes I will be bringing all 4 dozen minus the 3 I already lost.

Them's fightin words Gray. Time for you an me to duke it out in that ol shed of yours.

Yep Hatfields and Mccoys coming to Cypress Gardens for the rumble in the jungle :deadhorse::eyepoke::starwars::terror::zsimpsons:

What is the oddest thing you have purchased/done to prepare for the outing. Me....I bought new shoe strings and I am looking for my turtle wax to throw some on the old sticks before I leave.

Should have just bought new shoes a la Tiger. :D

Was going to travel with a staff bag but I think the weight might be an issue. Will have to see.

This has me thinking, what would you outing vets recommend, a cart bag or a stand bag? Kind of a weight vs room type issue I guess.

We are going to start packing tonight and getting our golf bags ready. Laundry and last minute details are all that is left. (oh yeah and 2.5 more days of work)

We can not wait to get to Orlando.

This has me thinking, what would you outing vets recommend, a cart bag or a stand bag? Kind of a weight vs room type issue I guess.

KellyBo and I will both have our cart bags with us. Of course we don't have a stand bag so that makes that decision kind of easy :bulgy-eyes:. Plus two travel bags full of clothes etc. and picking up a rather large dog from the doggy hotel on the way back through Perry, Ga. Yea, we are going to be loaded up!

We are going to start packing tonight and getting our golf bags ready. Laundry and last minute details are all that is left. (oh yeah and 2.5 more days of work)

We can not wait to get to Orlando.

Looking forward to teeing it up with you guys Saturday morning !

GS had 2010 B330rx for $19 so I bought 4 dz. And yes I will be bringing all 4 dozen minus the 3 I already lost.

wow thats a steal, wish I had one nearby

I went to Dicks over the weekend to pick up another box of Callaway Chromes. I remembered I had a $10 off coupon, so I upgraded to the Hex Black. I think i am ready for the outing with a dozen balls. If I need more, I will just pick them up in the pro shop.

Was going to travel with a staff bag but I think the weight might be an issue. Will have to see.

Full staffer less than 35lbs. That's with shoes and rain gear added

That's cuz you gave a chunky a free ride back....hehehe
Mine was 46 when I came back from the MC last year. Lol

Not bringing my staff bag this year.

Anybody that is worried about weight, just weigh yourself. Step off the scale. Pick up your bag / luggage. Step back on the scale and do the math. Pretty easy. If you get to the counter and the bag is 1-2 lbs over, the agents usually let you slide. Worst case they ask you to move some golf balls into a laptop bag or your other luggage.

Thats a great deal, wish I still lived in Denver. I loved the GolfSmith down south at park meadows. I went to the GS here in KC and they were full price. I was hoping to get a few dozen too.

What is the oddest thing you have purchased/done to prepare for the outing.

I bought a pair of shoes because they'll match one of my outfits.

I have nothing ready, but figure I'll get started on all that today. Need a haircut and to figure out wth I'm going to bring down. I don't think I'll have time for any last minute practice, not that it matters anyway.

I have nothing ready, but figure I'll get started on all that today. Need a haircut and to figure out wth I'm going to bring down. I don't think I'll have time for any last minute practice, not that it matters anyway.

same here, Im mentally packed for teh trip, just havent physically done anything lol

If your driving a cart bag if flying & worried bout weight, stand bag. Myself.. cart bag

Sent from my DROID X2

same here, Im mentally packed for teh trip, just havent physically done anything lol

I haven't even thought about it. I am wearing scrub clothes to work so I can save the good stuff for the weekend.

I haven't even thought about it. I am wearing scrub clothes to work so I can save the good stuff for the weekend.
So you are a doctor?

ddec and I did massive amounts of laundry last night. Today on my lunch break I am heading out to buy some extra sun screen god knows I will need it and some nuun to go in our bags. Home tonight to pack and we fly our tomorrow night. Hitting up Disney on Wednesday and maybe Universal Thursday morning before our afternoon round.

Hoping my trip through Detroit goes smoother than last time.

ddec and I did massive amounts of laundry last night. Today on my lunch break I am heading out to buy some extra sun screen god knows I will need it and some nuun to go in our bags. Home tonight to pack and we fly our tomorrow night. Hitting up Disney on Wednesday and maybe Universal Thursday morning before our afternoon round.

Now that sounds like fun!

Back