2012 THP Demo Day - Equipment Thread

Are there going to be benches/chairs at the driving range? I expect there to be a bunch of worn out THPers! (And I fully expect me to be one of them!)
I have two pop up tents I am bring to the demo day for an escape from the heat. As for chairs I am or sure. I may have a couple of directors chairs in hand.

Aleve, ibuprofen, and a nice assortment of prescription meds is a marvelous cocktail

I take my Aleve in advance because I know whats coming.

Isn't there a big covered area on that range at GC?

There is, I had committed the tents prior to knowing which range we were using. The covered area is at the back of the range.
Isn't there a big covered area on that range at GC?

There is, I had committed the tents prior to knowing which range we were using. The covered area is at the back of the range.

Dude, I think you bringing tents is smart. I wish you were at previous outings, lol

Dude, I think you bringing tents is smart. I wish you were at previous outings, lol

No kiddin. Tents FTW

I have two pop up tents I am bring to the demo day for an escape from the heat. As for chairs I am or sure. I may have a couple of directors chairs in hand.
I have a couple of the Coleman foldup chairs I can bring Freddie.

Look like these;
coleman-xl-chair.jpg

Tents are going to be money! Thanks Tadashi!

Haha yeah pretty much how it goes. These next three days can't go by fast enough.

I'm right there with you man! I really want to narrow down a putter and can't wait for the fun to begin! The biggest though is seeing all you guys again.

That Tad guy is OK in my book!

If the resort does not have any issues with it, I can gladly bring a few fold out chairs with us for anyone to use.

If the resort does not have any issues with it, I can gladly bring a few fold out chairs with us for anyone to use.

haha cookie does not worry about packing light. He's got his own Tour Van lol... Good idea if ya have the room :thumb:

I think its best that we leave the chairs elsewhere. This is the members range and they do not even allow coaches and parents to have stools normally. We would prefer it if we leave setup as is. Thanks guys.

I think its best that we leave the chairs elsewhere. This is the members range and they do not even allow coaches and parents to have stools normally. We would prefer it if we leave setup as is. Thanks guys.

No problem, that's kind of what I thought. Like Hawk said, nice grass there under the tents if anyone needs a break!

If you guys could see the amount of equipment we have in store for everybody, it might blow your mind. The list is large of course, but seeing it all in one place is rather interesting. Especially when it is in a heaping mound (like it is now). Thanks to mward that is coming today to help me organize. It is just crazy how much stuff is here for everybody.

note to self....take extra back meds Friday morning for set up

If you guys could see the amount of equipment we have in store for everybody, it might blow your mind. The list is large of course, but seeing it all in one place is rather interesting. Especially when it is in a heaping mound (like it is now). Thanks to mward that is coming today to help me organize. It is just crazy how much stuff is here for everybody.

I'm curious to see what driver heads we will be using on the launch monitor sessions.

I'm curious to see what driver heads we will be using on the launch monitor sessions.

Using an R9, I do believe.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We will be using the R11S driver head. The spin rate is easy to set a baseline for for me behind the monitor and because of that, I can give you recommendations for any head almost.

We will be using the R11S driver head. The spin rate is easy to set a baseline for for me behind the monitor and because of that, I can give you recommendations for any head almost.

Awesome, thanks for the quick reply.

awesome, looking forwrd to that!

No prob dude, I'll leave when we're done or you've had enough of me haha

Will you have a LH head for this?

Back