2012 THP Fantasy Golf

I thought McIlroy was going to go HAM after losing in the play off last week. I just didn't have the inside knowledge that Euro guys suck at Sawgrass. I wonder why?

That was a surprise to me also. It is definitely a ball strikers course that is not really long and you can see who was in it yesterday. With that said, I consider Rory one of the premier ball strikers and really thought he would play well. And then Crane at 5 under followed by missing the cut. That was dumb.

I suck at this game. Are you guys sure there's no way to autopick?

Well, you can leave the same people selected like some at the bottom of the standings are doing. Of course, once they run out of starts or are not entered you are hosed. :D

And then Donald finally decides to go HAM during the last round after he's already out of contention.

I had an outstanding (?) 92 points this weekend, with half my picks MC.

I had an outstanding (?) 92 points this weekend, with half my picks MC.

ha! i believe i scored 96!
thanks to Kuch and then everyone else on my team missed the cut!

That was a surprise to me also. It is definitely a ball strikers course that is not really long and you can see who was in it yesterday. With that said, I consider Rory one of the premier ball strikers and really thought he would play well. And then Crane at 5 under followed by missing the cut. That was dumb.

yeah, that really hurt a lot of people. Crane sucked it up after a great first round... and laid a big egg!
Rory... What the crap was up with that? I def. thought that he would do better than tiger.

Jumped 7 spots after this past week. 226 total points. Feels good when you pick the winner

Kmac is rolling!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I am doing so horrible at this it's pathetic. :sigh:

I had my best round so far, put me in the top 10 of our group for this section and top 20 for the whole season. Pretty happy with that. Flukey but still happy.

I said a tap tap tappity tap

Can't wait to see a recap of all three groups totals to see where I stand overall.

Kmac is rolling!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

He sure is. And I'm coming!! I'm embracing the cookie form of research. I dropped 222 points this weekend. My first ever top 3 finish, :p

Your welcome TC. :D

Tappin' from the iPhone!

I used to research. Then it didn't work for me. So I stopped. That's not working for me either. I'll just go HAM from here on out.

I'm doing decent this round but the early part of the year is killing me. TBT brings it every week.

Your welcome TC. :D

Tappin' from the iPhone!

I was just kidding. I decided to stop with the "i don't like him so I'm not playing him" campaign.

I was just kidding. I decided to stop with the "i don't like him so I'm not playing him" campaign.

That's a good start, I try to not let personal likes/dislikes affect whom I choose.

Tappin' from the iPhone!

That's a good start, I try to not let personal likes/dislikes affect whom I choose.

Tappin' from the iPhone!

And clearly that's a recipe for success.

finally moving on up!

He sure is. And I'm coming!! I'm embracing the cookie form of research. I dropped 222 points this weekend. My first ever top 3 finish, :p

Dang dude 222? That will get you moving in the right direction. I ended up with 210 this weekend. I'll take it.

Made some moves, but not like you guys... came in at 184... Enough to get a few spots in the rankings.

In the TC boat with 222 this week as well.

I'm doing decent this round but the early part of the year is killing me. TBT brings it every week.

Thanks Frank, I appreciate it, I had a couple of weeks where I really stunk it up..but luckily nobody went HAM on those weeks...for the season I have 11 top 10's, 3 top 3's and 1 win...currently ranked inside the top 100 of everybody on yahoo worldwide with 3,172 points....don't know how the standing in the group 1 and 3 are standing.

Puttin4inall3leagues, can we get a fullstandings update?

Thanks Frank, I appreciate it, I had a couple of weeks where I really stunk it up..but luckily nobody went HAM on those weeks...for the season I have 11 top 10's, 3 top 3's and 1 win...currently ranked inside the top 100 of everybody on yahoo worldwide with 3,172 points....don't know how the standing in the group 1 and 3 are standing.

P4B is in the middle of the ocean with the family on a cruise right now. I can tell you that the group 1 leader is at 3,147.

I need to find a way to block you from the yahoo fantasy page for a few weeks so I can recover.

Back