The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A 2 br apartment not in the hood is going to be more than my mortgage payment on a 225000 house I just sold. WTF is that.
That sucks dude, apartments suck.

A 2 br apartment not in the hood is going to be more than my mortgage payment on a 225000 house I just sold. WTF is that.

No one can buy anymore, everyone is renting

And bookmarked. Those are awesome. Thanks.

Will remember this come Halloween.

Remember that you have to make them up yourself. Which opens up SO many possibilities. These guys will be my Halloween mask providers for years to come.

I am going to be the official hot sauce provider for the 2013 Outing. I just got permission from the parents to go should I accumulate the money required.

I am going to be the official hot sauce provider for the 2013 Outing. I just got permission from the parents to go should I accumulate the money required.

Oh gawd. That could get hot. But epic.

I can't wait to get into a house next spring when my lease is up.. First time home owner as well :)

I can't wait to get into a house next spring when my lease is up.. First time home owner as well :)

I have a house and can't wait to sell it, well I may just rent it out for a while when I move next. Sick of taking care of all of the things. I may be a town home guy.

Oh god, you're going to be bringing pain upon all Outing participants...we'll need to get it on video.

Thats true man. My wife is an avid gardener and she loves doing everything around the garden, all I have to do is mow the lawn and I like doing that. We are currently looking for a house with a little more property.

I need my wife to drink whatever your wife is drinking.. She haaaates the garden...

I don't mind cutting the grass at all, I just can't stand all the weeding, trimming, etc. Brutal.

I have a house and can't wait to sell it, well I may just rent it out for a while when I move next. Sick of taking care of all of the things. I may be a town home guy.

Haha yeah I will probably appreciate the no maintenance living alittle more when I don't have that luxury

Haha yeah I will probably appreciate the no maintenance living alittle more when I don't have that luxury

I am a great plummer and can do a little electrical stuff

I am a great plummer and can do a little electrical stuff

Yeah I don't mind that kind of stud either, not electrical though, but just nice right now knowing there is no grass to mow, water or trim, or just a phone call away from a fixed appliance. I want an unfinished basement so I can do it myself for cheaper

So we told our daughter she could start a Twitter account for her 15th birthday.

Kevin

Cheap present?

It is that, but she'll get something else. She hasn't decided what she wants. Probably me to leave her alone at the range. That would be cheap, too.

Kevin

Haha. Remember: unsolicited range advice is bad.

Whats her cap right now?
It is that, but she'll get something else. She hasn't decided what she wants. Probably me to leave her alone at the range. That would be cheap, too.

Kevin

Kevin
She can follow me on twitter. I'm a pretty interesting follow.

Kevin

Good ole dad's.. I will forever be grateful for what my parents sacrificed so I could play soccer growing up.

That is great to hear what you guys do for her!

I can't wait to return the favor to my children someday..

Went to the Sporting KC US Open game against Orlando City tonight. Met up with a guy from the golf course and he took us to the VIP Section (the $200 seats). Quite an upgrade from the free General Admission seats we had! Free beer, free food, free everything!

And we won, to boot!

And the power is out at the house and it's friggin blazing hot outside still

And the power is out at the house and it's friggin blazing hot outside still

Perfect here for windows open .. mid 50's :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back