What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a putter fitting and ordered my Morgan Cup putter. Also bought a 1 hour video swing analysis from Edwin Watts.

Got out of jury duty early and thought I would swing by Golf Galaxy afterwards and they were giving away free Wilson stuff, got a two ball sleeve of Duos. I had a hankering to buy something but I only left with the golf balls. Headed to the course after that.

Played golf at Golf Club of Dallas again after the thunderstorm. Score so bad I didn't even post in that other thread.

But I did get 2 bogeys and my pitching is getting better.

Played 18 and pondered a few new putters. Possibly making some deals.

Played my 9 hole match play league tonight and lost 2DN due to handicap difference.

Played golf at Golf Club of Dallas again after the thunderstorm. Score so bad I didn't even post in that other thread.

But I did get 2 bogeys and my pitching is getting better.

The short game can save your bacon some days.

Im working on it... To be less hard on me, I did drive well (for me) today as well. I'm at that stage where if the drive is working nothing else does, same for in the middle iron action, pitching, putting.

I am getting really good at swearing under my breath... I needed practice but now no one hears me :)

Im working on it... To be less hard on me, I did drive well (for me) today as well. I'm at that stage where if the drive is working nothing else does, same for in the middle iron action, pitching, putting.

I am getting really good at swearing under my breath... I needed practice but now no one hears me :)

I shot my best round ever on Monday...all of it was the short game really saving me. Saved par from 5 bunkers, and made several one putts after chipping on. One of those days where golf really seemed easy for a change. Today, nuked all my drives pretty straight, but couldn't get on the green, and once I did, no putts fell. Night and day....:banghead:

Went to the range and watched some pretty serious ball striking.

Kevin

Doesn't apply to me, but Oregon Golfer was wanting to try the RBZ 5 iron and I just can't hit this thing worth a damn and it's ugly as sin, so I shipped him mine to game. Glad its going to get some use somewhere.

Went out to a demo day that was not the best I have been to. To small of an area on the driving range set aside for us to hit. Maybe 11/12 positions. Not that many club choices either. Bridgestone had a ball testing going on, but the line grew rather long and it was going to take a while to get to hit.:angry: Just decided to head back to the house.

I took my new RBZ irons to the range for a great first use.

Went shopping for a 3 wood and a hybrid during lunch! I found them haha

Also bought a set of these on the bay today for about $20 to keep the new RBZ nice and shiny and not clanking together

$(KGrHqZHJCEE63(UScHEBOzDw6QfEg~~60_35.JPG

Played some decent golf for a change ! Perfect timing for next week If I can keep the same swing for my club championship :0) !

Typing away using Tapatalk!

Played some decent golf for a change ! Perfect timing for next week If I can keep the same swing for my club championship :0) !

Typing away using Tapatalk!

Nice going OG!

I played as well - but not decent golf though... Won't touch the sticks for 2 weeks. Usually put them away around early June in anticipation for my buddies 4 day member guest in late June. Usually find myself needing only a good week of prep - or else it's golf overload.

I have been doing drills in the garage off the practice matt to work on my take away and position at the top. It is starting to come together. I am going to try to take this to the range shortly and get some proper feedback from ball flight.

went to 2 golf galaxies with NO GOLOS at either.

went to 2 golf galaxies with NO GOLOS at either.

LOL. I'll be checking the one by me tomorrow maybe. I went in the Golfsmith and they only had belly's and a left handed one. wtv

LOL. I'll be checking the one by me tomorrow maybe. I went in the Golfsmith and they only had belly's and a left handed one. wtv

i may just buy it online. the closest Golfsmith to me is a good hike although if i knew both golf galaxies were gonna be a bust i would have made the trip today.

Shanked up the range pretty good today hehe

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Shanked up the range pretty good today hehe

can't Shank with out HANK! i LOVE your new avitar btw!

can't Shank with out HANK! i LOVE your new avitar btw!

Thanks man, its a beaut isn't it? Oh I definitely had the Hank in Shank today for sure man.....should've just walked off the range and right to the short game area but I'm stubborn.

Thanks man, its a beaut isn't it? Oh I definitely had the Hank in Shank today for sure man.....should've just walked off the range and right to the short game area but I'm stubborn.

wish you woulda hit me up earlier you could have saved me about 3 hours of driving! lol

Living room putting with the #7, cant wait to get it on the course tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back