What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man that sounds like a PERFECT day!

I asked myself a number of times whether life could be better and it just made me smile..

I'm glad I get to share my golfing experiences with THP.. Such a great community!

I built my 4yr. old a putter. He really likes it, and it rolls pretty sweet! View attachment 4651

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

Getting ready to head out to the range. Depending on how it goes I might pay for a round.

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

Had a good range session but it's hotter than b***s and the course is packed so I just came home afterwards. About to watch the BMW I DVR'd.

Went to buy a box of Q-Star from the pro shop. All out!

Had breakfast and I'm heading to the range!!!!!

Got 18 in this morning before it got too hot

Went to the range today to work on consistency. It was 88* there.

Played 18

Despite having a big back yard, I never do it but today I chipped for about an hour. I think I found something! :wink:

...Really should do it more often.

18 holes with my wife and also the guy I usually play with, after opening the course at 6 AM. Lost by one to Jerry thanks to 4 blowup holes. Jacqui is playing well but struggling with her short game. She was far and away the best driver today (I think she missed one fairway and was playing most of the holes from our tees. She even parred a par five that way!)

Went to the range and worked on a short game drill and that was all. Trying to get things straightened out and this is one of the things I hope helps. Trying to stay connected and get the club face back to square. Put a towel under each armpit too. I dont think I could make full swings like that though. Is that bad?

18 holes with my wife and also the guy I usually play with, after opening the course at 6 AM. Lost by one to Jerry thanks to 4 blowup holes. Jacqui is playing well but struggling with her short game. She was far and away the best driver today (I think she missed one fairway and was playing most of the holes from our tees. She even parred a par five that way!)

Get her on THP so I'll have some active gals on forum... I know there are more than GG and KellyBo (who are fabulous).

Not that all you guys aren't big fun, but sometimes a woman's perspective would be nice.

played 18 then worked on my chipping from the rough and putting for another hour

Made use of my eBay special and regriped all my irons and putter this evening. Managed to get 9 genuine multi compound golf pride golf grips for the lowly sum of just £20 :)

The Black Widow Widow Maker Paddle grip was a bit more expensive at £9.75 but that was brought to match the TM Ghost Spider putter I have.

All in all quite pleased with the results and Im looking forward to giving them their first run out on Saturday.

Played 18 and shot a new personal best 75. Good day in my book.

Played 18 and shot a new personal best 75. Good day in my book.

This always gives ya such a rush to hit that new low. It's been a couple of years since I shot my PB howver I'm still hoping to beat it one day. Maybe in the June Club Championship! Anyways happy for ya Jman and keep up the the awesome golfing. :clapp:

Congrats Jman! Next it's breaking par!

Used the Coke-Cola soak to remove rust from my old clubs (thanks for the tip guys). After scrubbing with wire brush then a dunk in soapy warm water, my 30 yr old clubs look pretty spanky.

This always gives ya such a rush to hit that new low. It's been a couple of years since I shot my PB howver I'm still hoping to beat it one day. Maybe in the June Club Championship! Anyways happy for ya Jman and keep up the the awesome golfing. :clapp:

Congrats Jman, great score.

Thanks gents! It means alot, seriously!

Its just incredible to wrap my head around how far I've come. More importantly, its just FUN and that's what matters most!

I know I finally broke 80 today. Woot,Woot for me. Can,t wait to play Sat. morning now.

Just played 27 holes. Great day for it.

Wandering the earth like Kane from Kung Fu, Tapatalking on an iPhone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back