The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a kid, that problem goes away. I just went HAM on some mini-goldfish. The little one is going to be pissed when she wakes up from her nap and finds out though.

Dude, I would kill for some goldfish right now.

They make mini goldfish? This is amazing, now I won't feel like a whale when I demolish a bag during a football game, they're mini afterall.

--
Tapatalk2

They make mini goldfish? This is amazing, now I won't feel like a whale when I demolish a bag during a football game, they're mini afterall.

--
Tapatalk2

The epicness of this is all encompassing. You are wise sir, wise.

--
Tapatalk2
yeah dude, they are awesome too!

Having kids opens your eyes up to all kinds of snacks you never would have thought of.

--
Tapatalk2
LOL. I am with you, I could put a hurtin' on a bag.

26.2 miles later, daddy is still alive.. Where sore knee and some major leg cramping, but I made it!

I think I'm going to start making predictions and then when they come true by sheer happenstance months later, I'll reappear to quote myself in another thread. Sheer brilliance don't you all think? Will make me look SUPER smart!

26.2 miles later, daddy is still alive.. Where sore knee and some major leg cramping, but I made it!

Congrats buddy, I still think you're sick in the head but good on ya for sticking in there.

--
Tapatalk2

I think I'm going to start making predictions and then when they come true by sheer happenstance months later, I'll reappear to quote myself in another thread. Sheer brilliance don't you all think? Will make me look SUPER smart!

LMAO. In a word, epic.

Hahaha, yeah dude, it's easy.

Odds that post was made with him saying he was absolutely wrong and everyone else is right? 0.00%

LMAO. In a word, epic.

Hahaha, yeah dude, it's easy.

Odds that post was made with him saying he was absolutely wrong and everyone else is right? 0.00%

The key though will be disappearing completely from the site to sit and wait for it to come to fruition though. Then, BOOM, I showed you fools!

Its brilliant I tell you! Brilliant!

Congrats buddy, I still think you're sick in the head but good on ya for sticking in there.

--
Tapatalk2

Thanks bro! I haven't decided if I want to do another one or not..

Love doing something I've never done before. Managed to install a new entry door today. Was fun up until I couldn't get the door to swing free. 90 minutes of shimming and cussing I finally figured it out. Then the interior trim wouldn't fit back on properly so had to rip out the existing trim and cut it down. After painting I forgot how crappy I am with a caulking gun. What a joke. Will wait for it to cure so I can take it off and try again. Big blobs of caulk and smears all over my super clean paint job. Grrr. In the end I'm pretty proud of myself. Can now see why people pay to have that done.

We drank these in college. Called them "K-Marts" because we only used the trashiest supplies available. Well tequila, Old Milwaukee, and Kroger limeade. We wouldnt waste the stones or natty on this mix.

Oh man that sounds horrendous

yeah dude, they are awesome too!

Having kids opens your eyes up to all kinds of snacks you never would have thought of.

Be careful with those mini goldfish. A 2 year old came into the ER the other night because she stuck one of those up her nose and no one could get it out. It was pretty funny.

Be careful with those mini goldfish. A 2 year old came into the ER the other night because she stuck one of those up her nose and no one could get it out. It was pretty funny.

That was actually Chunkylover.

I'll make sure I dont stick any up my nose, thanks Ary!

J/k, I know what you're saying dude, gotta keep my eye on the little one.

I like reading the responses to the "Do you consider yourself an active member of THP?" question in the forum testing thread.

I'm watching soccer. Seriously.

Agreed, haha
I think it's a really good question to ask of people when signing up for forum testing.

I watched the friendly(?) last week of USA vs Scotland last weekend, I got through it.

You just want to razz us Canadians when we lose the US. It's ok, we know we suck at it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back