The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well... 9 AM.
Are you trying to say that college students aren't nocturnal? Dude, don't be that guy with 8 A.M. classes your freshman year.

Well... 9 AM.

Lol, you'll correct that before your second semester. Don't worry dude, there are still plenty more late nights in your future. Being nocturnal is awesome.

Haha, if they gave classes at night I would take them. I have one that is 530 to 7 PM once a week.
Lol, you'll correct that before your second semester. Don't worry dude, there are still plenty more late nights in your future. Being nocturnal is awesome.

Does it always rain in Wales? I think I would kill myself if I lived there from the lack of sun.

Phillies v Marlins.....great day for a game

a6937b10-9f9f-9427.jpg

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Nice day for sure. Good thing because it looks like you're up in the atmosphere there Hanks lol. Make sure to descend slowly.

Wow, ddec, you guys get out early. Pretty sure we don't even have enough sunlight to get off that early down here.

Hope you played well.

It's hotter than balls in a burlap sack today. Walked down to the helipad >.5 mile and was drenched. It's going to be a long hot summer.

It's hotter than balls in a burlap sack today. Walked down to the helipad >.5 mile and was drenched. It's going to be a long hot summer.

Hehehe, how about "hotter than two hamsters humping in a wool sock"? That's one of my favorites!

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

Back again after camping up in PA. Diabolical rain Friday evening and night (thankfully our tent held), but beautiful weather Sat. Good times with lots of good friends. Perhaps a little too much drinking involved.

Well... 9 AM.

I had an 8 AM my first semester freshman year. Principles of Microeconomics.

Needless to say, I never took another 8 AM.

I think I'm going to have one or two 8 AM classes this coming year. Kind of sucks, but I don't mind getting up early that much.

I think I'm going to have one or two 8 AM classes this coming year. Kind of sucks, but I don't mind getting up early that much.

Everyone says that. It'll suck though. Trust me.

Did cleveland really make this infomercial Mashie ad? haha all they needed was billy mays. . .

I'm back ladies.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Did cleveland really make this infomercial Mashie ad? haha all they needed was billy mays. . .

That's been out for a a while. I really felt like Cleveland took a step backward in marketing with that one!

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

Hola. I do not feel bueno right now.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

That sir, in and of itself, is not bueno.

We have nothing to eat in my abode. This makes me sad.

That sir, in and of itself, is not bueno.

We have nothing to eat in my abode. This makes me sad.
Have a kid, that problem goes away. I just went HAM on some mini-goldfish. The little one is going to be pissed when she wakes up from her nap and finds out though.

Nice day for sure. Good thing because it looks like you're up in the atmosphere there Hanks lol. Make sure to descend slowly.

Free tix So I was cool with it lol

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back