The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a great question to ask folks.

Definitely a great question to ask. Especially when there have been some issues in the past with forum testing equipment going missing.

Is reading considered active?

Holy carp I feel like a bag of smashed arseholes. Things got very sideways for three straight days.

Holy carp I feel like a bag of smashed arseholes. Things got very sideways for three straight days.
Welcome back dude, how was the Bachelor party? From the sounds of it, good?

I think it's a really good question to ask of people when signing up for forum testing.

I watched the friendly(?) last week of USA vs Scotland last weekend, I got through it.

You just want to razz us Canadians when we lose the US. It's ok, we know we suck at it!

Its a great question to ask folks.

Definitely a great question to ask. Especially when there have been some issues in the past with forum testing equipment going missing.

Oh I agree completely it is. Its a necessity IMO. You can tell alot by just how that one is answered by someone. I wasn't questioning the value of the question at all.

This is a great question, I was wondering this within my warped little mind myself.

I would think sedentary. I've read a lot about a bunch of different shat. Don't ask me to actively do much of it though.

--
Tapatalk2

Oh I agree completely it is. Its a necessity IMO. You can tell alot by just how that one is answered by someone. I wasn't questioning the value of the question at all.

This is a great question, I was wondering this within my warped little mind myself.
I didnt think you were at all, was just adding a bit more on to my earlier thought.
The question made me stop and think for a second, in all honesty.

I'm not the most intelligent person when it comes to soccer but the US is boring to watch.

I'm not the most intelligent person when it comes to soccer but the US is boring to watch.

HAHAHA. Its effin soccer dude. If we cared even a little bit, some of our "better athletes" might play.

Daniel Tosh sums it up here.

Lol....I know. I'm trying to get cultured?

I like to watch some Euro soccer. It is a bit more intense.

Tapatalkin

HAHAHA! That's hilarious. Love Tosh.

The fam went out to a new Mexican restaurant after church. It was great and the jumbo Margarita hit the spot. It made me miss Tmex.

Tapatalkin

Epic!!! I just can't party for three straight days like I could in the old days. Many fun things were consumed and the location was crazy remote and beautiful.

Great times, man. I just returned from camping with the partner and lots of our friends. Drinks were had.

What kind of priorities do I have.. I go on a vacation where I don't get the luxury to drink.. Not a great vaca!

LOL Gotta love some Tosh ranting on soccer.

Is one even allowed to use the term, "slobberjob" on the forum? Hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Soccer is boring , like watching paint dry....a bridge rust....grass grow........I have this ongoing argument with a buddy of mine who lives in London. He swears our football is "dreadfully boring". I think he is on crack or something. :confused2:

Is one even allowed to use the term, "slobberjob" on the forum? Hahaha

I saw that and cracked up, haha.

I saw that and cracked up, haha.

That dude has issues. I can't wait to see his next retort. How does one follow up using "slobberjob"?

That dude has issues. I can't wait to see his next retort. How does one follow up using "slobberjob"?

I could think of a few, but gotta keep it clean. I'm tuned in to it though, should be entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back