THP Tour Van - Texas Event

I just locked down my room reservations. Done. I have a room Friday and Saturday night, but I'm trying to decide whether or not to go Friday night or just drive in Saturday morning.:bulgy-eyes:

Safe travels JB and will be following your updates as you get to Texas.

just caught up on this thread, sounds like a great time, looking forward to updates

JB, word to the wise... Don't even think about going over posted speed limit signs in small towns in TX. The police LOVE tourists and speed traps.

JB, word to the wise... Don't even think about going over posted speed limit signs in small towns in TX. The police LOVE tourists and speed traps.
Good thing the Tour Van is inconspicuous!

Yes, but that "hippie-dippee" Smart attached to the back will stick out like a sore thumb in the land of pickups & hummers where gas guzzling is almost as important as football :)

JB, do you have the R11 or AP1 irons in reg flex to demo?

Yes, but that "hippie-dippee" Smart attached to the back will stick out like a sore thumb in the land of pickups & hummers where gas guzzling is almost as important as football :)

Not many hummers around these days but plenty of these

images

No not me!

Come watch me hit cookie in the shin! Whooooooo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That would almost be worth the 12 hour drive.

I dont speed often and the Tour Van is barely capable of speeding.

JB, do you have the R11 or AP1 irons in reg flex to demo?

We do not have AP1s and only have current drivers, so in that case it would be R11S.

We do not have AP1s and only have current drivers, so in that case it would be R11S.

R11 irons not the driver.

What time? My game is a mess, not sure I want to bring it out.

Anywhere between 10:21 - 11:00 are our tee times. Would love to have you out man, not many opportunities to meet this many THP'ers at one time! Don't worry about the game - we will have a great time out there.

What time? My game is a mess, not sure I want to bring it out.

Dude, don't worry about your game...just come and meet some great people...get some Tour Van SWAG (hat, balls and other goodies) and play some golf....nobody is judging anybody's game.....well except for Cookies...LOL

Dude, don't worry about your game...just come and meet some great people...get some Tour Van SWAG (hat, balls and other goodies) and play some golf....nobody is judging anybody's game.....well except for Cookies...LOL

OK, boss said I am good to go, add me to the Saturday group.

OK, boss said I am good to go, add me to the Saturday group.

Very nice, glad you were able to make it happen! Updating original post now.

You cats are gonna have a good time out there. Almost makes me wish I lived in Texas...almost.

All clubs that have been requested have been added to the list.

Can't wait to see some video and pics.

Tap-in Talking

Better keep Morgan out of the driver's seat once you hit the Texas line. haha

Back