What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Can't wait to see your pics of the kicks Freddie!

Nice pickups Freddie - looking forward to seeing how the shoes look on someone other than TW.

Thanks guys!! It rolls like a champion.. I was looking for something a bit softer than my studio select and this appears to be accomplishing that perfectly.

I got gifted some Nike NDX balls and some Pinnacle Gold FX Soft balls. Can't wait to try them out this weekend.

Sent from my rooted HTC ThunderBolt

A lesson to figure out my driver.

Cleveland classic 290 w/ kusala silver 61s

Tappin' dat pad on tapatalk

Some great purchases today. I can't wait to see some pics Freddie and hear your thoughts.

Cleveland classic 290 w/ kusala silver 61s

Tappin' dat pad on tapatalk

Great purchase! I think you'll love this driver pmoa. I can't wait to hear your thoughts on it, I sure have liked it.

Picked up a Taylormade SuperFast 2.0 3 rescue with upgraded Matrix Ozik Altus shaft. One of my all time favorite shafts too! So I'm pretty stoked to finally be feeling the massive gap in my bag.

You were loving that shaft last time we played at The Home Course, it's no surprise you snatched a FW with it. Congrats, let us know how it goes.

I grabbed a 2009 Nike Dymo 3W on clearance at Dicks for $45. I have been in the market for a 3W for awhile, and since I have not had the opportunity to get fitted, I figure the Dymo will hold me over for a few months.

Clicgear 3.0 and membership @ Prairie Highlands. BAM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back