The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure after reading todays banter in the BB Atlantis thread it's certainly the most uncomfortable I have ever felt reading an internet forum.

LOL, no kidding! And we just can't get away from this thread today!

Pretty sure after reading todays banter in the BB Atlantis thread it's certainly the most uncomfortable I have ever felt reading an internet forum.
Yep. It got weird in there for a while.

I third that emotion... I need a shower

Why when I watch that video do I see a THP get together with One-T on lead, Chunky and TC background, and Freddie on guitar.

I just read the soundtrack from "O Brother" won 5 grammys including album of the year and sold 9 million copies, lol. The song I posted "I Am A Man of Constant Sorrow" won a CMA Award for single of the year.

I wish I had some honey ham right now. Deli sliced, not that ham steak stuff. Mmmm.

Took some big step towards getting my name out in the hot sauce community today.

Took some big step towards getting my name out in the hot sauce community today.

What'd ya do? And where's the hot sauce community?

I'm not tired at all. I think I'm excited from buying a new bicycle and the little ride got me amped up. I think I'll drink a beer to help me "get tired."

I'm not tired at all. I think I'm excited from buying a new bicycle and the little ride got me amped up. I think I'll drink a beer to help me "get tired."

Solid plan. Make it a light beer though. It's late and a full body one will go straight to your hips.

--
Tapatalk2

Solid plan. Make it a light beer though. It's late and a full body one will go straight to your hips.

--
Tapatalk2

All I had was Stella

Is anyone watching the daily show? Samantha Bee - "Wisconsonites are the closest things we have to Canadians"

Is anyone watching the daily show? Samantha Bee - "Wisconsonites are the closest things we have to Canadians"

Yep, I'm still dying over 'my heart was f'd by Satan."

--
Tapatalk2

Nah, there's a good game on! lol

There are no sports right now

She's obviously unaware of yesterday's election results.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back