Hole of The Day: Video Edition

Especially with that magical J40 thunder stick.

Watch it now hombre... I am bagging one of those now myself... of course I do hit it longer than 200. Not quite Jake-long 300 but still I am liking what I am seeing.

I will prove to you that the Classic can be workabilitied. No joke.

I will say this though, the course looks great, the swing looks great, and the divot and club twirl were fantastic.

2 most important things right there!
I reckon you'd like that course, probably similar to what you play in terms of up and down holes.

2 most important things right there!
I reckon you'd like that course, probably similar to what you play in terms of up and down holes.

I wish there were more courses out here with some tree lined fairways like that. I can think of maybe 3 off the top of my head. Damn desert courses with their snakes!!!

I wish there were more courses out here with some tree lined fairways like that. I can think of maybe 3 off the top of my head. Damn desert courses with their snakes!!!

entire course is tree lined. You have to be controlled off the tee or you are in the woods all day(which I showed in another video like a month ago).

entire course is tree lined. You have to be controlled off the tee or you are in the woods all day(which I showed in another video like a month ago).

Nice!!! I am jealous!! On both counts, the tree lined course and you having the ability to be controlled off the tee.

I suck at twirling the club, can you offer some tip's Dean? Should this be a Golftec lesson sticky?

here's the other HOTD video I took during yesterdays 9 holes. No club twirl in this one.

Another nice par Dean but you are right , not as good as the other without the club twirl. I thought I saw a little one before the second shot but not enough.. need more club turn!!

here's the other HOTD video I took during yesterdays 9 holes. No club twirl in this one.

Another good one ddec..thanks for sharing.

I suck at twirling the club, can you offer some tip's Dean? Should this be a Golftec lesson sticky?

Here you go duey.

Great hole Dean!!

I fancy myself a quite good club twirler, hell I even pull it out for topped 3 woods off the tee but I got nothing on the Twirl of Doom.

Nice Par Captain!

I fancy myself a quite good club twirler, hell I even pull it out for topped 3 woods off the tee but I got nothing on the Twirl of Doom.
You are the best I have ever seen.

Nice par dd! Good video dude, I love the sound of the Mashie fairway.

We need to hang out again.
Agreed, that was good times. with my new Tent Trailer maybe we can make a trip to Iowa/

Nice hole ddec. I will agree that the Mashie fairway sounds awesome.

So I receive a PM yesterday morning from pmoa asking about some weekend Golf.
I replied that I'd be up for it and I need to see what day I'll be off.
I added that I was going to play in the afternoon and got a quick reply from pmoa wanting to play .
We get the details worked out and met up for a quick slow round Yesterday at Hampshire Greens.
This is one of the nicer courses in the county system unfortunately they haven't been watering the Greens much.
It was very difficult to get a ball to hold on the Greens.
None less we had a great time talking clubs and discussing his new house that's being built.
TC and Kmac despite this hole, pmoa was rocking the i20's so take it easy on him guys.
If I could only find the hole that would be another story.hehe

Great HOTD guys! I like the tee shot concentration shark with the horn!

Pmoa that was a great putt, couldn't see the hole tithe very end but it looked like it was going to drop in!

Great job guys.

Great job guys, looks like a tough little hole at 191 yards. Nice putt Pmoa.

Nice pmoa and Shark! Looked great out there, weather and all.

Nice hole guys, I have been slacking in the HOTD department...I'll have to do a couple from Austin this weekend!

Back