FedEx St. Jude Classic (Spoilers)

I would like to thank GMac for laying a turd. You have been benched!

Anyone know why scoring conditions are so tough today? Maggert posted a good early score but lots of guys are over par early in this one.

Anyone know why scoring conditions are so tough today? Maggert posted a good early score but lots of guys are over par early in this one.

100% chance of crack sweat.

Let's go ZJ. Get me some points today.

I would love to see Maggert get back into some majors. Who else remembers his great U.S. Open runs?

This is a pretty fun one to watch since it gets a pretty good field. I still think they should call it the Swamp Butt Classic though.

Welcome to July in Tennessee..

I love the tee markers they are using. Little FedEx trucks.

photo332.jpg

photo292.jpg

as always 3 of my 4 best scores are on the bench

Wow from a mini to a long putter for Garrigus.

garrigus625.jpg

I caddied in the pro am yesterday, and the pro in my group was JJ Henry. He was hitting it great yesterday, and I didn't see him miss a fairway. He's tied for third right now and if he plays this way, I think he has a win in him.

I got 40 today. Meh. ZJ and Laird didn't play well.

I got 40 today. Meh. ZJ and Laird didn't play well.

I was hoping he would turn it around......along with Laird.......wait a min?

Whenever I see this tournament, the only thing I can think about is the excerpt from one of john daly's ex wive's book about what goes on (or went on) with the cart girls on the 16th

Welcome to July in Tennessee..

July?

I caddied in the pro am yesterday, and the pro in my group was JJ Henry. He was hitting it great yesterday, and I didn't see him miss a fairway. He's tied for third right now and if he plays this way, I think he has a win in him.

Tell us some more about your pro-am gig. That is a great experience to be a part of.

JJ's game has gone up a notch since he had Mark Brooks on his bag at The Players. It really helped his confidence. TCU alum and Fort Worth resident. #GOFROGS

July?

Tell us some more about your pro-am gig. That is a great experience to be a part of.

JJ's game has gone up a notch since he had Mark Brooks on his bag at The Players. It really helped his confidence. TCU alum and Fort Worth resident. #GOFROGS

Sorry, June. Had a brain fart.

Only dropped one spot yesterday without any golfers playing...hoping someone jacks up the fantasy scoring today!

Only dropped one spot yesterday without any golfers playing...hoping someone jacks up the fantasy scoring today!

I only had 30 points yesterday....it is working ok for you thus far given the circumstances.

I forgot to enter my team. Darnit. I'll probably have as good a week as usual.

Can Rory string together 2 decent days in a row? He only hit 9 greens yesterday, but he had the pace of the greens.

Crap, I'm not sure if I remebered to set lineups either.

Crap, I'm not sure if I remebered to set lineups either.

You did, had 32 yesterday. Half of which were courtesy of Paddy.

Back