The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh joy, someone's mom must be out for bingo night.

Smalls, the basement troll is acting up again!!

--
Tapatalk2

You can delete my posts and erase him from the forum if you like, or I'll do it.

Oh joy, someone's mom must be out for bingo night.

Smalls, the basement troll is acting up again!!

--
Tapatalk2
Someone get the gimp

The ban hammer must have popped out. and went full delete K.O. stlye

banhammer.jpg

Who is that guy? Please tell me he's 14 and without adult supervision...

Who is that guy? Please tell me he's 14 and without adult supervision...

I'm thinking it was this guy LBlack, who was an infamous troll around here. Don't know his age, but he sure does act like a child.

I posted my thought on who it is a few pages back. I doubt it's LBlack. If he was trolling there would be at least a quick mention of component clubs. He couldn't make a post without mentioning Wishon.

Kevin

Edit: BOOM goes the banhammer.

Jeff you are on a roll with the picture responses!

I feel like I have let mankind down today, by not spending 10+ hours, spread out, on THP.

We should start a thread one night where the entire convo has to be pictures..

And than take to over/under on how many posts it gets too before Smalls deletes it

And than take to over/under on how many posts it gets too before Smalls deletes it

We have one. It's the "Random Photo of the Day". It's hilarious sometimes, but usually dies a quick death.

Or I could just delete you, hehehe.

It's been a fun night!

We have one. It's the "Random Photo of the Day". It's hilarious sometimes, but usually dies a quick death.

Oh man, I did good work on that thread one night looking through all those.. Good call.

TPC Sawgrass, good Lord I hope I can get it worked out to play there on Monday.

Let me help with 17.. 121 front edge, about 135-137 center. Don't hit at anything other than something that carries between those two numbers wind notwithstanding. Oh, and don't you wimp out and play it from anything but the tips haha

Chunkyresponding here: little bit of everything.
Oh. That's good then. What are you guys doing down there? Beach, going out, chillin'. And partying?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back