FedEx St. Jude Classic (Spoilers)

Quite a few players shot some less than desirable scores. Be interesting to see if they can bring it back and make the cut.

Who would have thunk it, 42 points yesterday with only one player under par at -1, lol. This is looking like carnage for half the field.

Who would have thunk it, 42 points yesterday with only one player under par at -1, lol. This is looking like carnage for half the field.

No kidding bud, I am just hoping to have 4 starters going into the weekend. My B group is getting smoked.

No kidding bud, I am just hoping to have 4 starters going into the weekend. My B group is getting smoked.

Not sure I've ever seen so many players on my team suck so bad all at the same time, but at least its consistent, lol. To think, everything is hinging for me on Kevin Stadler?

I had 20 points total yesterday. 20. My starters are +4, +6, +2, and +2. My bench is +2, +2, +5, and -1. Ouch.

Luckily, having carried through my full roster from last week....I have one guy out of 8 entered in this tournament! Go Rory!

Luckily, having carried through my full roster from last week....I have one guy out of 8 entered in this tournament! Go Rory!

What happen's in a case like that with starts if the player isn't playing? Does it still count as a start?

What happen's in a case like that with starts if the player isn't playing? Does it still count as a start?

No, it does not.

Only dropped one spot yesterday without any golfers playing...hoping someone jacks up the fantasy scoring today!

Your getting your wish. J.B. Holmes is -6 through 9 with a birdie putt upcoming.

Dude, JB shot a 29 on the front.
Cookie is going to do that too this weekend, but he is only playing 5 holes.

Showing absolutely no love for the Cookie Monster!

No way, I definitely make it through 6 holes. Now, let's try to keep it on topic in here please. Please use this thread for further "off topic" commentary if you feel it's needed: http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?26970-Morgan-Cup-Trash-Talk-Thread

Showing absolutely no love for the Cookie Monster!

No kidding man....I have to monitor each thread to ensure I am not trash talked there. Unacceptable.

Your getting your wish. J.B. Holmes is -6 through 9 with a birdie putt upcoming.
Sweet!

A 29 is a ridiculous score, quite amazing actually. Wonder if he can keep pace the rest of the day?

No kidding man....I have to monitor each thread to ensure I am not trash talked there. Unacceptable.

At this rate you may need to hire an entire team of people to monitor all the trash talk directed towards you. Haha!

Back to the topic at hand... It's good to see Boo posting a decent score so far today.

Let's go JB!

Dangit JB Holmes. Fantasy scoring is not going to be good today. Make some bogeys!

David Toms and Zack Johnson are tearing this place up, wtc? Boy do I know how to pick'em. Jimmy Walker has had some solid growth until this weekend, another fine move by TheDue!

Had 36 points yesterday. Need some guys to step it up.

I am glad Estes is getting me some points. ZJ will probably MC and Toms is definite MC.

Well, it looks like ZJ's coming out after today. O'Hair, you'd better play well on the weekend.

I am glad Estes is getting me some points. ZJ will probably MC and Toms is definite MC.

Yea, looks like ZJ is going to exit and my replacement is J Vegas, haha. Tom's is on the bench so not a big deal other than I needed him to bale out someone else.

Levin, Palmer, DJ, & Estes appear to be playing the weekend for me barring a catastrophe today. Just glad to have 4 guys playing the weekend. Palmer was +4 after yesterday but is -4 today......staying alive!

Levin, Palmer, DJ, & Estes appear to be playing the weekend for me barring a catastrophe today. Just glad to have 4 guys playing the weekend. Palmer was +4 after yesterday but is -4 today......staying alive!

I saw that. He's on my bench. Not sure if he'll end up replacing DJ or Jacobson. If those guys play well today, then no. I hope they do.

Back