THP Tour Van - Texas Event

Just an update for anyone interested in deciding to join us last minute: ONE SPOT still open for Saturday morningSteele: how are you looking for Sunday morning? We have one open spot and you are the only tentative as of now.
I am OUT for Sunday Cookie- Sorry !!!I decided it would be easier and more economical to carpool with TBT.

Very nice - looks like you found your RV park! Let me be the first to say Welcome to Texas!!

We will be hitting the road in a few hours but don't hesitate to let me know if you guys need anything - by 6PM or so, we will be just a few miles down the road.
I should be there around 8-9ish, but still feel free to call Cookie if you need anything. HA HA!! I know from the MC Trash Talk thread that he's capable of both handing out and receiving sh!t... so if you need help connecting lines...he's your man! Just tell him you brought some special vitamin water with you from Florida and it's in the "grey tank" :D

(inside my head)
I wonder if anybody would notice if I just left the office right now and headed northwest? Huuuummm....

We have arrived in Austin. We are going to be offline for a little bit as we take the kids to the dog park for a while.

Very nice - looks like you found your RV park! Let me be the first to say Welcome to Texas!!

We will be hitting the road in a few hours but don't hesitate to let me know if you guys need anything - by 6PM or so, we will be just a few miles down the road.

You know from my house Austin is only about 2.5 hrs (per mom and sistahs)...

If you get bored, start counting the while pickup trucks. I think we have the highest per capita............

Mine's blue....I'm a rebel

We have arrived in Austin. We are going to be offline for a little bit as we take the kids to the dog park for a while.

If you have time look up a place called red bud isle, best dog park I have ever been too. Great views of Town Lake.

I am OUT for Sunday Cookie- Sorry !!!I decided it would be easier and more economical to carpool with TBT.

No problem, thanks for the confirm!

I should be there around 8-9ish, but still feel free to call Cookie if you need anything. HA HA!! I know from the MC Trash Talk thread that he's capable of both handing out and receiving sh!t... so if you need help connecting lines...he's your man! Just tell him you brought some special vitamin water with you from Florida and it's in the "grey tank" :D

(inside my head)
I wonder if anybody would notice if I just left the office right now and headed northwest? Huuuummm....

Do it, do it!

You know from my house Austin is only about 2.5 hrs (per mom and sistahs)...

Cool, may make better time than we think. I have been busy prepping all morning - guess I should get cleaned up!

TBT and I are leaving for Austin at 5am tommorow morning bright and early. I'm off to a range session before our golf outing. Please everyone travel safe !!I can't wait to meet y'all tomorrow.

I had NO idea this is what Austin would look like. For some reason I thought it was going to be just like Dallas/Ft. Worth, I was not expecting all these hills/mountains (as far as I am concerned they are mountains). Of course I also wouldn't have agreed to be the one to drive the RV through here....I honestly thought we were going to roll down a hill. As we are going up this really steep hill the speedometer went 55, 45, 35, 25 and I was sure we were heading backward. We made it but I was pretty much shaking after that.

Fortunately, we made it safely and I can't wait to explore this city!

I had NO idea this is what Austin would look like. For some reason I thought it was going to be just like Dallas/Ft. Worth, I was not expecting all this hills/mountains (as far as I am concerned they are mountains). Of course I also wouldn't have agreed to be the one to drive the RV through here....I honestly thought we were going to roll down a hill. As we are going up this really steep hill the speedometer went 55, 45, 35, 25 and I was sure we were heading backward. We made it but I was pretty much shaking after that.

Yeah it's still one of my favorite cities! I t is absolutely beautiful! Have fun in Texas everyone!

I had NO idea this is what Austin would look like. For some reason I thought it was going to be just like Dallas/Ft. Worth, I was not expecting all these hills/mountains (as far as I am concerned they are mountains). Of course I also wouldn't have agreed to be the one to drive the RV through here....I honestly thought we were going to roll down a hill. As we are going up this really steep hill the speedometer went 55, 45, 35, 25 and I was sure we were heading backward. We made it but I was pretty much shaking after that.

Austin is a great place....plenty of hills and rivers and lakes....if you go into the Barton Creek area there are Canyons, really nice downtown area, great food, great nightlife with tons of live music...I could go on and on....I go there for business 7 or 8 times a year.

It is where we begin to call "Hill Country".

I'm glad you made it safely. I've heard a lot of good things about Austin, have a great time while you're there!

Leaving the office now!!! Headed by the house then headed to Austin!

we will be hitting the road at 7am

In traffic now 1 hour north of Austin. Well, make that 90 minutes with traffic.

Glad you like Austin GG!! It really is pretty.

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Well shutting it down here as I am out the door heading South. I do have to make a stop along the way, playing 18 at Tangle Ridge, but I will be in Austin tonight. Everyone have a safe trip!

And welcome to Austin

images

Locals stay out for a while, everyone else guess who the statue is.

Stevie Ray

Safe travels to everyone heading down and we want full reports after the weekend!

Safe travels to everyone heading down and we want full reports after the weekend!

Good call. Have fun and remember.. That's the way the cookie crumbles!

GG, thats a diesel engine. Just hammer that foot down and let her eat. Have a great time everyone.

I am so jealous of all of you, oh to be back in Texas again and play golf with all you fine people!

To bad i didn't move back to texas this year oi

Not a bad little plate.

a6937816-8106-489c.jpg

Back