SeeMore Putter - #1 Putter Stats on Tour & 4th in 2012 FedEx Cup Standings

seemoreputters

SeeMore HQ
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
SeeMore Putter - #1 Putter Stats on Tour & 4th in 2012 FedEx Cup Standings

SeeMore Putter Company recognizes Zach Johnson and his FGP black blade putter for his fantastic season year to date in 2012 and for being #1 on the PGA Tour’s Putting Average statistic. He has an average of 1.714 putts per GIR, a birdie conversion rate of 33.51 and is also 6[SUP]th[/SUP] in Strokes Gained – Putting. Currently Zach sits 4[SUP]th[/SUP] in FEDEX Cup standings and has earnings over $3,000,000 for 2012. In his 14 events on tour this year he has won the equivalent of over $216,000 per event, $56,000 per round, or $3,111 a hole!

This is one of many times over his career that Johnson has lead the tour in putting average. In fact in 2003, when he was player of the year on the Nationwide Tour, he set the all time Tour season record for fewest average putts per green in regulation, an incredible 1.699, using his SeeMore putter. The SeeMore putter has been with him ever since, helping him to nearly $25 million in career earnings and 8 PGA Tour victories, the second most on the PGA Tour for any player currently under the age of 40.

SeeMore Putter Institute
SeeMore has also recently launched the SeeMore Putting system to golfers in the form of introducing the SeeMore Putter Institute (SPi), where golfers and instructors will be able to come together in person and online to share these fundamental ideas about how to improve putting performance, including the new discussion about belly putters.

SPi is a learning system based on the simple fundamentals of finding proper grip, alignment, stance, and posture that allow a natural, free, and simple putting stroke on each and every putt. “SeeMore has been working on the roll out of the SPi idea for several years now, and in fact had a soft launch of the program during 2011 with a global team of instructors, where we really ironed this out to be a program that first and foremost worked for the needs of the hundreds of teaching instructors who told us they had a real void when it came to putting instruction,” stated Jim Grundberg, SeeMore’s CEO. “It is based on the teachings of our key global teaching and tour instructors, and the input of many of the tour players they work with, which have used SeeMore putters and the SeeMore system for years to improve putting performance in practice and in play on all tours.”

Becoming SPi Certified will help golf teachers formulate a complete teaching plan to help their existing students and recruit new students to become great putters using the SeeMore system that has won 2 Major Championships and set numerous putting records on the PGA Tour. It is a complete game plan, which will give any golf instructor a new level of confidence in the proper teaching and fitting involved in putting instruction. Becoming certified to teach the system initially consists of online training and personal coaching. For more interest, contact Ted@SeeMore.com

RST Technology
SeeMore’s patented RST, known by a visible gun sight on the top line, allows the golfer to set up the putter perfectly each and every time in relation to the intended target line. This is accomplished by lining up the black bottom portion of the shaft between two white lines and covering a signature red dot on the
heel of the top line. The process is like locking radar onto a target. The two parallel white sight lines frame the shaft and serve as an indicator that the golfer is in perfect position to make a consistent and reliable stroke.

SeeMore Facts
SeeMore originally became recognized when Payne Stewart won the 1999 U.S. Open playing a SeeMore putter in the greatest final round putting performance in US Open History. The brand was re-launched in 2007, and immediately regained worldwide prominence as Zach Johnson used a SeeMore FGP to win the 2007 Masters. Pat O'Brien, SeeMore's Putting Ambassador, developed his unique putting philosophy and teaching based on his friendship and observation of Payne Stewart, ‘99 US Open Championship winner.
O’Brien, putting coach of Masters Champion Zach Johnson and fellow Ryder Cup team member and perennial Tour putting leader Vaughn Taylor, began coaching both Taylor and Johnson as they advanced from the Hooters tour to the Nationwide tour, PGA tour, the Ryder Cup and to the Masters championship in seven years. Their success was based on the strength of consistently good putting. Taylor and Johnson have also both won tour putting titles using SeeMore putters.
In 2011 D.A. Points used a SeeMore putter to win the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am. Also in 2011 to two Nationwide tour players used a SeeMore putter to secure a 2012 PGA Tour card. Russell Knox won the Chiquita Classic and Kyle Reifers received the 1[SUP]st[/SUP] place check from the Nationwide Children’s Hospital Invitational. SeeMore’s website at www.seemore.com and www.seemoreputtersblog.com has many new features about SeeMore’s remarkable legacy, technology, and tour success. SeeMore putters are custom made in Franklin, TN.

Feel free to share with Friends by tweeting or sharing on FaceBook - Enjoy!! and putt well!

Zach has been dominating lately! Good to see Zach and SeeMore doing great!

Seemores are amazing. All of the cool kids have them.

Awesome. I have been in the market for awhile for a SeeMore and decided this will be the next club I purchase!

No surprise there, Seemore's made me a better putter. This putter in a pro's hands make a deadly combo and the stats prove it!

I've never tired on but would consider one the next time I go to buy on. I've heard nothing but good things.

Tapaway!

I've never tired on but would consider one the next time I go to buy on. I've heard nothing but good things.

Tapaway!

bgammill - join the family - we would love to have you!! Let us know if you have any questions when you go and take a look!

Congrats to SeeMore and Zach Johnson. As mentioned above, this is no surprise at all, SeeMore gives you a huge advantage to make putts and these stats prove that out.

That is pretty impressive.

I'm really liking the RST technology and I bet it's making a huge difference on tour! Great job SPi!

Been checking out the website and i like the SM fitting page. Great to see stance put in there as opposed to just height etc. So many options too, just wish they were around to test in the UK more...only ever seen one shop with them in (Vale of Glamorgan i think).

Been checking out the website and i like the SM fitting page. Great to see stance put in there as opposed to just height etc. So many options too, just wish they were around to test in the UK more...only ever seen one shop with them in (Vale of Glamorgan i think).

Singlestick - we are slowly growing in the UK - feel free to contact Melvyn - melvyn@fourcountiesgolf.co.uk - he can help point you in the right direction or at least get you started! Thanks!! Happy to help.

Pretty good publicity for SeeMore. I can't say it enough, their products are excellent.

Nice! Thank you!

SeeMore continues to impress me. I just spent some more time on the website checking out a variety of the styles an reading up on their SPi reading and fitting manual.. A lot of great information in that alone.

Maybe it's time to :seemore: it up.

Wow! Very cool!

That is a great read and very cool for SeeMore. I wonder if this will lead to an increase of use on tour (for those that aren't obligated to play another brand).

This is definitely something I will have to look into. I haven't fallen in love with my current putter yet so I'm all ears when it comes to one that can actually help me with my game.

ZJ is playing very well this season. I sort of like to see him do well.

SeeMore continues to impress me. I just spent some more time on the website checking out a variety of the styles an reading up on their SPi reading and fitting manual.. A lot of great information in that alone.

Maybe it's time to :seemore: it up.
Enough pondering! Just do it. I promise you won't regret it and you will be a much better putter afterwards!

SeeMore is really setting the standard. WTG guys!

Back