Official 2011-2012 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Durant = Stud.

What a game to watch though, this series should be a BLAST to watch play out.

Durantula is getting dirty on Battier

Good game, OKC. It must be nice having a coach that your players listen to.

I wonder if Spo will make adjustments for the next game. It seems like he needs to make some.

I wonder if Spo will make adjustments for the next game. It seems like he needs to make some.

No, he won't make any adjustments. He didn't do so during the game. I can't see him being bothered to do so after it.

No, he won't make any adjustments. He didn't do so during the game. I can't see him being bothered to do so after it.

Oh I know. He usually doesn't. Oh well.

Utterly humiliating for MIA.

Great play by OKC.

Great game for Westbrook. Almost had a triple double.

The NY Yankees should acquire him. He's that good LOL.

Durant = Stud.

What a game to watch though, this series should be a BLAST to watch play out.

Jwow. You got a solid TEAM to be rootin for. Good studd

This thread was interesting to read through. Good game

The Thunder seem like they have another gear that teams can't just to touch. I've been amazed with their ability to turn up the pressure on the opposing and just steam roll people.

Lol. Lebron guards Durant one possession, Durant doesn't get the ball. Next possession, Battier guards him, and he makes a play so Collison gets an easy dunk. I'm sure Battier guarding him is a great idea Spo.

Lebron is doing A LOT as it is. By himself. Maybe he's trying to avoid Lebron being more exhausted than he alrdy is. Just a thought.

I've never gotten the sense that the NBA players play on the Olympic team out of a sense of national pride. One doesn't just turn off an ego that big.

When you put in the stars and stripes something switches inside. I hope these boys get that feeling in a few weeks. Repping your country is truly an honor!

I didn't make it to the 4th quarter but the 3rd quarter was pretty awesome. I take it the Thunder won? The Heat can't stop that team. Fact is: the Heat played, statistically, the best 1st half they possibly could and it still wasn't enough. I wouldn't bank on 20 a night from Battier. The sheer length of the Thunder is wrecking havoc on the Heat.

Hearing some of the numbers this morning about what some of the great's of the game have averaged in the 4th quarter of playoffs, Durant's 4th quarter was up there with the best performances of all time. What a young core of players, I'm thinking this series is going to be back and forth and go 7!

Welcome to the KD era and its none too soon. I just love this kids game and demeanor. And the sooner that Westbrook realizes this is Durants team the better. Durant money in the 4th while Bron-gone does it again.

Welcome to the KD era and its none too soon. I just love this kids game and demeanor. And the sooner that Westbrook realizes this is Durants team the better. Durant money in the 4th while Bron-gone does it again.

it's hard not to like his game. OKC is legit

Bron-gone! Love it! LBJ has a tough time shooting over KD. I wonder why he doesn't drive more? He could run through KD.

Wow, Lebron, 1 bucket in last 8 minutes, thats solid....I did think the 5 points he scored in the 4th Q was bad....

but then I read he averaged only 3 points in the 4th Q last year against the Mavs in the Finals

Keep up the great work

Wow, Lebron, 1 bucket in last 8 minutes, thats solid....I did think the 5 points he scored in the 4th Q was bad....

but then I read he averaged only 3 points in the 4th Q last year against the Mavs in the Finals

Keep up the great work

hehehe, I love bitter Cleveland fans. Rightly so too! So this is what LBJ's legacy will be when it's all said and done? A physical specimen that has all the tools, all the MVP's and known as a guy who shuts in down in the 4th when it counts. I'd hate that.

hehehe, I love bitter Cleveland fans. Rightly so too! So this is what LBJ's legacy will be when it's all said and done? A physical specimen that has all the tools, all the MVP's and known as a guy who shuts in down in the 4th when it counts. I'd hate that.

sounds about right...and Im as bitter as it gets

He's also a guy that says stuff like this going into a finals series :

"Whatever the results, I'm going to be satisfied with that. I'm going to be happy with it because I know I'm going to give it my all."

I mean...really? Win or lose you are going to be happy because you tried your hardest? Sounds more like a 10 year old with high self-esteem than the MVP of a professional sports league.

If MJ, bird, or magic said something like this in a press conference, i wonder if they'd be able to do it with a straight face.

Hearing some of the numbers this morning about what some of the great's of the game have averaged in the 4th quarter of playoffs, Durant's 4th quarter was up there with the best performances of all time. What a young core of players, I'm thinking this series is going to be back and forth and go 7!

I honestly don't think that it will go 7. The Thunder stayed with them during the first half when the Heat played about the best they can. The Thunder have a big advantage right now I think. They have more/better role players. If one isn't working out one night, another one is there to step up. KD and LBJ will get theirs no matter what. After seeing the game last night and know the way the Thunder play, I wouldn't be surprised if they win in 5 and at worst 6. I could be completely wrong tho. I usually am. I thought they would lose to Dallas and San Antonio and was wrong. Now I think they will beat the Heat, so they will prolly lose. Still gonna pull for them tho.

He's also a guy that says stuff like this going into a finals series :

"Whatever the results, I'm going to be satisfied with that. I'm going to be happy with it because I know I'm going to give it my all."

I mean...really? Win or lose you are going to be happy because you tried your hardest? Sounds more like a 10 year old with high self-esteem than the MVP of a professional sports league.

If MJ, bird, or magic said something like this in a press conference, i wonder if they'd be able to do it with a straight face.

He actually said that? Unreal. Sounds like someone who's content with just making it there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back