What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 dozen Bridgestone B330S 2012
63a87c59-4263-a011.jpg

Great grab Freddie!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice golf ball buys. I'm actually more interested in your granite countertop LOL. That looks really nice.

Jjmorris9, mcook77, adwillingham

Thank you gentlemen. I have been interested in trying out the Boccieri driver and woods for awhile.

Jjmorris9,

Other then the irons you mentioned and an occasional wedge or two the Boccieri auctions have all been for putters. I was pleasantly surprised when these were listed.

adwillingham,

The auction popped up with that price, I thought about it overnight then pulled the trigger before the seller changed his mind.

Edit: I need to learn how to multi-quote so my posts are easier to follow.

Put a 14" Super Stroke Mid Size grip on the Metal X #7 Belly.

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

Oh yeah. And a dozen B330S.

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

Nice...I've been dropping hints to my wife the past week or so how cccooooolll that watch is and how use it could be on the course. I just get a smile everytime. Not sure what that means yet....guess I will find out Sunday.

**Tappin' from the center of the middle of the fairway**

Nice haha. I hope you get it. Went out and used it yesterday. It was dead on accurate. FYI the 150 yd sticks at the course I played were actually more like 145 ish. haha. It even has a great look to it, not to big or over the top at all.

Sligo shirt, and a couple f Sligo pullovers. Scored them all at TJMaxx. Got the shirt for $20 and the pullovers for $25 a piece. Pics will be up when I get home. These are my first Sligo purchases. I'm quite excited about them.

Sligo at TJ's?! Unreal!!

The auction popped up with that price, I thought about it overnight then pulled the trigger before the seller changed his mind.

I've seen a couple auctions now like that for Boccieri equipment where the seller clearly doesn't know there are folks who want to try their stuff and understand what they are worth. On the other hand, there is never much stuff out there besides the putters and a few wedges.

Thanks duffer.. I will keep my eyes peeled for sure!

I am in the process of replacing my stolen clubs. Here is what I have on order or have picked up.

Cleveland Classic 290 9* Kusala Black 72S
RBZ Tour 3
PING i20 4-9 w/ KBS C-Tapers S+
SCOR Wedges 45, 49, 50, 57
Scotty Cameron GoLo S

I am in the process of replacing my stolen clubs. Here is what I have on order or have picked up.

RBZ Tour 3
Scotty Cameron GoLo S

Sucks that you have to go through this Doc, but glad that you're able to start getting replacements so quickly. I would take me a while to afford replacements for everything that's in my bag.

I bought a Winn putter grip and mangled it during install.

Callaway shirt and Sligo belt

RBZ Tour 3
Scotty Cameron GoLo S
man, I hate your clubs got stolen but thats not a bad deal your getting...

man, I hate your clubs got stolen but thats not a bad deal your getting...

It is pretty much the same as what I had in the bag, except that I now have an RBZ instead of the R11 3W and a Scotty instead of my TWO Ghost putters that were in the bag. It is about as big of a complement that I can make about the Cleveland Driver and especially the SCOR wedges that they are going right back in the bag. I never got to hit the i20s, but I am getting those clubs in the bag no matter what :D

Little addendum to mine last night:

Adams Launch Lab w/ Black Tie will be in Silver Sunburst. The matte black is sessy, but the silver is a little more unique.

YAY!

It is pretty much the same as what I had in the bag, except that I now have an RBZ instead of the R11 3W and a Scotty instead of my TWO Ghost putters that were in the bag. It is about as big of a complement that I can make about the Cleveland Driver and especially the SCOR wedges that they are going right back in the bag. I never got to hit the i20s, but I am getting those clubs in the bag no matter what :D
dont forget to get some extras for all this small stuff in your bag

Awesome testament to the Scor wedges!

Bought another Mizuno T-Zoid 5-wood today. I traded my old one in on a Bridgestone J38 5-wood but havent really liked the Bstone, so I pulled the trigger on another T-Zoid. Not sure what it is about Bstone woods but Im really not a fan of them. For me, I just hit the ball too low with them (and they all had reg flex shafts in them, so launch shouldnt have been a problem).
I actually went to Golfsmith looking to buy a new Mizuno hat but saw that T-Zoid and was so excited about it that I totally forgot to buy a hat! LOL

Just received both the adidas ag tour stand and staff bags....SWEET!!!!!

Just got TaylorMade Burner 08 fairway 3 wood from Edwin Watts for $59.

Just got back from a Cleveland Fitting/Demo Day where I ordered a CG Black Driver (10.5* S) and CG16 Black Pearl Irons (5-PW Graphite R flex). Unfortunately, they didn't have the drivers or the CG16 irons in graphite on the tech van so I had to order them and will have to wait a week or so for them to get here. Maybe if I hold my breath, they will get here sooner...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back