THP Tour Van - North Carolina Event

I'm getting a room for Saturday night and I'm not a raper so it's safe for someone to crash if they want to play both days and need somewhere to stay. Well, for a non-raper to crash.

I'm pondering this. My wife says I should go. I think that's a good thing right?

I'm getting a room for Saturday night and I'm not a raper so it's safe for someone to crash if they want to play both days and need somewhere to stay. Well, for a non-raper to crash.

Thats hilarious....setting boundries

I'm pondering this. My wife says I should go. I think that's a good thing right?
thats a no brainer bro...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Hahaha that was about as awesome as something involving man rape could be.

--
Tapatalk2

This is going to be a lot of fun dude

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Not sure what I'm doing yet, but I may take you up on that if I can't get a ride back on Saturday. I'm not even sure if I'm going yet. Lol.

Once we announce the course, we will want to start a tentative head count so that we can notify them as far as tee times go.

Lets move this up ahead of NJ!

This weekend could be my last bit of freedom for a few months before my son is born...

This weekend could be my last bit of freedom for a few months before my son is born...

Dude you should come up, would be a lot of fun.

As of right now, I am planning on it.

Just remember, each time you enter the Tour Van, you are one step closer to getting your own.

Just remember, each time you enter the Tour Van, you are one step closer to getting your own.
True. Im waiting for you to upgrade, then I can just buy it used off the Marketplace. :bulgy-eyes:
That would be the icing on the cake dude. Lets make this happen!!
It's gonna happen Chunky. My brother lives in Midland, NC, which is decently close to Charlotte.

War, looking forward to meeting you dude!

As of right now, I am planning on it.

I'm glad you are planning on making it bro. One of the coolest guys I met at the outing, and I would love to get a round in if it works out.

I may need a ride from Huntersville if the wife needs the car that weekend.

Wow, 3 pages back already...

Back