The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chicago style.

Kevin

That actually sounds delicious, although I could also go for Nashville style with a little cole slaw.

But I was talking to the k9 variety.

That actually sounds delicious, although I could also go for Nashville style with a little cole slaw.

But I was talking to the k9 variety.

They're fun, too.

Kevin

Oh man, I am out for the night guys. Gonna settle in and watch one of my favorite movies of all time, American Beauty, then fall asleep reading a good book. Swimming with friends tomorrow.

What kind of dogs do you like, Wake?

What kind of dogs do you like, Wake?

All of them... well all of the bigger non yappy ones. I frankly can't handle a puppy at this point in my life, so I would most likely aim for a house broken rescue. I'm partial to Boxers, goldens and labs, but am no way stuck on those.

I really want one, but still am not sure if I am at a point where it is fair to the dog. I am at work for long periods of time, but I would be able to get by the house to let him out on most nights.

I love my viszla. Short hair, easy to maintain and manage and stuff, but he's clingy. He always wants to be near people. So that probably wouldn't work with your situation. Oh, and they need space to run/play/let off energy.

Mini Aussie. End of statement.

I love my viszla. Short hair, easy to maintain and manage and stuff, but he's clingy. He always wants to be near people. So that probably wouldn't work with your situation. Oh, and they need space to run/play/let off energy.

I have had friends with Viszla's, great dogs.

This is our second, they are awesome. A ton of fun to play with. They're very good dogs when you can spend a lot of time with them. I play with Beckett (my dog) all the time.

Just shaved for the first time in a week. So... much.... better.....

*Charlie Brown's teacher says* hmmwah, hmmwah wah wah, hmmwah, hmmwah wah wah!

The Garmin GPS ad drives me nuts. Dude with the FoHawk has a constant look like someone doo doo'ed on his upper lip. Dude must be playing near a sewage treatment plant or something. That would explain the never ending, "Something stinks" expression on his face.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

that's a great thought but this one is harder-

gary-busey-yous-618-1334103102-0.jpg

Really this is the greatest question of all time!

Awesome, I have a Viszla too! Very demanding on your attention, but so much fun and such a great temperament.

stalking.jpg

Lol, I can't wait for all that good weather in SC.

Had to take a trip to Abilene Texas. It's hotter here than it is back at the homefront - Fort Walton Beach.

Awesome, I have a Viszla too! Very demanding on your attention, but so much fun and such a great temperament.

Feed that poor thing paulo. It's fur and bones. My dog keeps his weight up on chips, popcorn, and bacon.

Kevin

Feed that poor thing paulo. It's fur and bones. My dog keeps his weight up on chips, popcorn, and bacon.

Kevin

Parker gets chicken carcasses, ground beef and bones. He's got to fit into his skinny jeans after all.

Parker gets chicken carcasses, ground beef and bones. He's got to fit into his skinny jeans after all.

Ah. Euro dog. What was I thinking? Makes sense.

Kevin

Ah. Euro dog. What was I thinking? Makes sense.

Kevin

Also, it's the only form of food king Monty has decreed we may feed the animals. Unless the animal may grow to a form he can eat himself.

After a fun day and a half of golfing around my state, I thought I would create my own version of the popular First World Problems meme.

We sure do have it tough, you know?

540636_10151044807630350_1415212575_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back